Necklace (Aomine Daiki x Reader)

"Aomine~ Where are you?" you said wondering around Teiko. You were searching for Aomine to know if he remembers what day it is today.

The two of you have been dating for almost five months now, and today is your monthsarry.

You went to the rooftop and found Aomine lying on the ground. You walked closer to him.

"Aomine, you shouldve told me you were here. I was searching for you everywhere." You said. He opened one eye and smirked.

"Nice (favorite color) panties (Name)." He said and closed his eyes again.

You blushed and pushed down your skirt. "You perverted Aho! Do you remember what day it is?" You asked and bent down to his level. He sat up and scratched his head.

"Hah? What do you mean? Is it Akashi's birthday or something?" He said and yawned.

You got irritated by the fact he doesn't remember. You even bought him a gift.

"Can't you remember even a tad bit?" You asked.

He yawned again, "Who cares. I wish it was Saturday." He said and lied down again.

Tears started dropping from your eyes. Yes, you know its stupid to cry over something or someone that doesn't remember a monthsarry but to you, it was a big deal since you waited for it for so long.

"Eh?! (Name)?! Why are you crying?!" He said as he jolted up and looked at you.

You smiled at him and placed a small box (your gift actually) and left him.

You were crying down the hallway until Kuroko suddenly bumped you.

"Ah, I'm sorry (Name)- Are you alright?" He asked with his PokerFace but a hint of concern can be heard in his voice.

"Ah... This? Its nothing, really." You said wiping off the tears.

"Its too obvious that it isn't just nothing, (Name)-san." He said. He handed you a hanky and comforted you.

You told him about Aomine not remembering the monthsarry. He comforted you more but it made you even sadder. You found yourself hugging Kuroko.

"(Name)! I-... Oi! Kuroko! Hands off my girl!" You heard Aomine and he pulled you away from Kuroko.

"Its not my fault (Name)-san is crying. If you haven't realized until now why she's crying, you're a complete AHO, Aomine-kun." Kuroko said and left.

Aomine was holding you in his arms, looking at Kuroko walk away. You realized it and pushed him away.

"Wait (Name)! Before you go, hear me out." He said as he held you hand.

You looked at him, eyes a bit red from crying.

"I'm sorry, alright? I'm sorry I didn't remember. I was pretending not to know! I didn't expect you to take it seriously. Geez, girls are too serious. I'm sorry, please forgive me." He said sadly.

You could see his serious. Your eyes spotted the necklace with a basketball pendant in his neck.

You cried again and hugged him. "You AHO! Baka! Teme!" You said crying your eyes out in his arms. He hugged you tighter.

"Happy monthsarry babe. I'm sorry for making you cry." He said and looked at you.

He placed a bracelet with an 'Aomine❤(Name)' pendant on it. You smiled and looked at him.

"Its beautiful." You said as you cried tears of joy.

He kissed you passionately.

"Oh, I remembered something." He said as he pulled away from your kiss.

You tilted your head in confusion.

"I don't want anyone touching you besides me. The only one who could love you is me. Alright? Your mine alone (Name)." He said and pulled you in for a tight hug.

You chuckled at your jealous boyfriend.

"Ahomine, of course I'm yours. But you're also mine." You said and pecked him in the lips.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~~∆

Yey~ two updates a day~

Sorry if its short again, I was having difficulties thinking of a scene.

Thanks to who gave me this idea. I wabyu so much :'3

Hope u guys like it~

(Aomine can be a dork sometimes XD but I love this little smartass)