Puns (Yamaguchi Tadashi x Reader)

"Hey four eyes, notice meeeeeeeeee." You whined at the blonde haired boy who was close to smashing your face, but kept composure and glared at you.

"What do you want with me (Name)??" He said with a weird tone and a dim aura.

"I'm bored." You gave him a playful grin.

"I'm not your play toy idiot. Go play with Yamaguchi." He said and placed his headphones back on and turned up the volume to avoid your bullshit.

"What would I do with Yama-kun?" You asked as you rest your chin on the palm of your hands.

"I don't know. Go tease him or go drown in his puns. Now leave me alone." He said and stared out the window.

Puns? What did he mean by that?

You removed his music player and hid it in your bra so he couldn't snatch it back.

"What the fuck, what are you doing?!" He said with a disgusted face.

"What puns?" You asked, dodging his question.

Before he could answer, Yamaguchi went in the room and sat beside you.

"..... what?" He asked, noticing that the two of you are staring at him.

Tsukishima let out a big sigh and removed his headphones. He stared at the window, almost seemingly he was ready to hear something big.

"I brought coffee." Yamaguchi said with a smile to break the tension between the two of you.

"Ne, ne, Yama-kun, what did four eyes mean about puns?" You chirped happily as you questioned him.

"Pfft.... *coughs* I don't know what he means." He said but obviously giggled at first. You were left dumbfounded as he handed you his coffee.

"Uuuuugghhhh, why did you have to ask him that?" Tsukishima said as he banged his head on the table.

"What do you me-" You got cut off from Yamaguchi's sudden remark.

"(Name)-san, would you want Suga in your coffee or not?" He asked, trying his best not to laugh.

What.

"Uuughhh, stop it please." Tsukishima continued to whine.

Wait... holy-

"Lev me alone Tsukki...pfft... I CAN DO WHAT I WANT." He blurted out.

"You are so annoying." He sighed.

"NO I'M NOT! YU ARE ANNOYANG ME." He snapped back.

You ended up laughing the whole break time, hearing all Yamaguchi's puns and see Tsukishima get annoyed by the hell out of it. You didn't remember much, but the only puns you remembered was:

I CAN SHOYOU THE WORLD

WE CAN TOORU EVERY CONTINENT

TOBINO

And Tsukishima ordered Yamaguchi to buy more coffee just to make an excuse to stop his humorless puns.

"Ohmygod I didn't know Yama-kun had this side." You told Tsukishima, who was face-palming, while you were removing tears from your eyes.

"He always did. I'm the only one he tells them to. He often mumbles it and giggles like a stupid high school girl." He said and used the headphones again since you returned his music player back.

"What?! Seriously?!" You said with a dorky laugh a lot similar like Kuroo Tetsurou's.

"What's worst is Ennoshita plays with him and had this huge pun fight. While having to hear Suga-senpai repeat everything. Now leave me alone." He grumbled, remembering everything.

You ditched Tsukishima and went to get Yamaguchi.

"Oi! Yama-kun!" You shouted at the hallways. He got startled and looked at you with a red face.

"S-shhh! Don't call me that here (Name)-san." He said blushing furiously.

"Eh? Why are you all red?" You asked.

"I-I... I can't believe I just gave you puns earlier." He said in an almost inaudible whisper, but you happened to hear it.

"Actually... I find it really cute~" You chirped and held his arm.

"I kinda like you Yamaguchi. So let's annoy Tsukishima's brain out together." You said with a sheepish smile.

"Wow... that's one unique proposal but..." He said and looked at you with passionate eyes.

"Okay~" He said cheerfully as he grabbed your arm and dragged you to the gymnasium to meet Ennoshita and Suga-senpai.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this sucks. sorry guys.

I am filled with puns and this sucks.

But the passion in Yamaguchi's eyes are his passion for puns //slapped.

*disappears coz im pathetic*

bai. *high fives all readers who supports Punster Yamaguchi*

 *high fives all readers who supports Punster Yamaguchi*