Modern AU ( Photographer!Reader x Model!Eren)

[A/N: just some changes, (F/N) is first name. (L/N) is last name okie? Okie :3]

"WHAT?!" You exclaimed.

"You're so lucky (f/n)! You get to be the photographer of the famous Eren Jager!" Your co-worker squeled.

"Seriously though, Him? Why not Levi? Or Jean? Or Marco? Or Reiner? I could mention tons of famous people but it had to be that angry German boy?" You complained.

"What's wrong? Is it about his issue? He was just drunk (f/n)! People make mistakes. And stop calling him angry German boy (f/n). Plus, he's a total hottie ~" your coworker blushed.

"Ugh. Fine. I'm only doing this for money anyway." You sighed and proceeded to the destined room.

You knocked.

"Who is it?" A calm voice from the other side of the door could be heard.

"It's (F/N) (L/N). Your photographer, sir." You answered.

"Come in." He said.

You came in and saw him sitting, wearing casual clothes.

"Nice to meet you (f/n). I'm Eren. Hope we get along together. I'm looking forward to working with you." He said as he smiled warmly at you.

You blushed a little.

"Me too sir." You said politely.

"Eren. Just call me Eren. Since we'll be hanging out for a year, I want you to feel comfortable with me." He said, smiling kindly.

"U-understood.......... E-eren." You said but mumbled his name.

"Shall we start then?" He asked and stood up.

"Sure." You answered and started shooting.

Months passed and the two of you were getting along quite well. Your coworker even teased you and bet that Eren liked you. You shrugged it all off. Eren invited you out this morning to have coffee at Starbucks and talk about the next shooting.

"That's the final plan though. Is there anything you wanted to add?" You asked after discussing him everything.

"Nope. Everythings perfect." He said and giving you back your camera.

You smiled and looked at your camera. You smirked at yourself and planned to steal a shot from Eren. But when you pointed the camera at him, everything was so perfect.

He was drinking his coffee, looking out the window while golden sun beams hit his pale skin and made his skin glow like a porcelain doll. The weather was perfect and butterflies were seen everywhere. You captured it and looked at him.

"Did you just... Stole a pic from me?" He asked and smiled.

"Uhm.... Maybe I did." You said ignoring every detail you just thought.

He chuckled and held your cheek.

"You know (f/n), I'm really glad I met you." He said smiling warmly.

"W-why's that?" You asked stuttering and cheeks slowly heating up.

"I'm glad that I finally found a person that appreciated me even though people see me as a monster. I'm... I'm happy you found beauty in a monster like me." He said smiling.

"Eren you idiot. You're not a monster. And you're made of pure beauty. Don't say that or I'll have to call Levi to kick the crap out of you." You teased and the both of you laugh.

"(F/n).... Daisuki (I love you)." He whispered.

You're face flushed a crimson red and held both his hands on your cheek.

"I love you too Eren." You smiled and held his face and kissed him.