Writer's Block (Midorima Shintarou x Reader)

"Uuugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" you whined as you flopped on the couch next to your boyfriend, who was reading a random Horoscope magazine.

"You look stupid. What's your problem?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the book.

"I can't think of a sceeeenneeeee. I'm having horrible writer's block." You whined.

"Try walking outside."

"I did but it gave me nothiinggg."

He sighed. "What are you writing anyway?" He asked.

Your sweat dropped. You can't tell him youre making fanfics of the GoM and Seirin.

"Uuhh.... None of your business. I just need a sceeneee." You said trying to act innocent.

"Tell me what you're writing first."

"Why? Its not like you need the title or anything."

"Just tell me." He said, now looking at you.

"No. Ugh, I actually didn't need your help. So thanks." You said standing up. Before you could go, he pulled you back to the couch and hugged you from behind.

"Don't think that I don't know what you've been writing (Name)." He whispered.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNOW I WAS MAKING FANFICS OF YOU?!" You suddenly scream out of realization.

"WHAT?!" He suddenly exclaimed.

"What! Omygod. Why the hell did I fall for that trick." You facepalmed yourself about how stupid you are.

You brought down you hand and saw him reading his fanfics in your phone.

"MIDORIMA! LET GO OF MY PHONE!!!" You said as you snatch your phone from his hands.

His face were as red as a cherry and he looked at you in pure disgust and embarrassment.

"(Name), you're the weirdest girl I've met and I want to leave. See you tomorrow." He said calmly as he stood up and left your house.

"I should totally make a fanfic where Midorima started to like his girlfriend." You said as you sigh.