Red Days (Kageyama Tobio x Reader)

"Ne, Kageyama. Why does your girlfriend look like you now? Isnt she usually cheerful and bubbly like me?" You heard Hinata whispered to Kageyama as he sat down beside him, centimeters far from you.

"Shut up, she could hear you! Dumbass Hinata." He whisper-shouted as he elbowed Hinata's sides. Hinata muttered 'ouch' as a response.

You got irritated by the fact that they were talking about you infront of you, yourself. But you chose to stay quiet in the corner and wait for your boyfriend's practice to finish.

"Oo, Kageyama! What happened to your cute girlfriend? She looks a lot like you now." Now you heard Tanaka-senpai rush over Kageyama and poked his sides.

"Ack! S-SSHHHH! She could hear you! But honeslty, I don't know myself." He whisper-shouted again.

Your aura grew more dim. Not because you were the topic. But because you were irritated by how stupid these boys are.

"Tobio." You muttered. Almost sounding like an angry Daichi mixed with an angry Oikawa that sent chills behind Kageyama's spine and the other's attention draw to you.

"Y-yes?" He answered, trying hard not to sound scared.

"Are you done? If so can we go home?" You muttered.

He nodded and fixed up his stuff. He bid goodbye to his senpais and went out side by side with you.

Its been a solid ten minutes since you left the gymnasium and you haven't muttered a single word. It was awkward for Kageyama but it grew him worried.

"Uh.... (Name)?" He said, breaking the silence.

"What?" You asked not looking at him, staring straight at the road.

"Are you mad?" He asked straightforwardly, not hesitating at all.

"No."

"Then why do you look like it?"

"It's nothing."

"If you want me to kill someone I could do it for you."

If you weren't on your period, you could have kissed and hugged Kageyama by now. But sadly, you are.

You sighed. "Kageyama it's nothing."

"Are you on your period?"

But this question made your blood boil. It wasn't the right question to ask right now.

You grabbed his cheeks and pulled it closer to you.

"I told you it was nothing. But if you so insist, I would be glad to tell you that I started my day by waking up in a pool of my own blood. And since you got me so annoyed, is that how you wanted me to end yours?" You said with a small smile that looked creepy to Kageyama as you heard him gulp.

He grabbed your cheeks and pecked your lips.

"I'm sorry for making you mad. C'mon I'll treat you ice cream." He said with a small smile.

You let go of his cheeks and kissed his reddish cheeks.

"I'm sorry for being cold." You said. He smiled and gave you a piggy back ride on your way to the ice cream store.

"By the way, I kinda have a request." He asked.

"Sure go ahead." You said ruffling his soft hair and snuggling it.

"If you're on your.... Uh.... How can you say this..... Red days? Can you tell me?" He said, clearly blushing from the red ears.

"Of course." You said and kissed his reddish ears.

You ended up eating ice cream, watching Netflix together and ended the day with you two cuddling.