Chapter 12

Today is Thursday

Today is Thursday.

The day Paris and I decided to finally escalate our investigation and bring it up to a whole new level.

The past days have been horrible. Jax has been avoiding me. Every time I look at him he's eating Emily's face.

Yesterday when I was in the girls locker room, I herd Abby from my PE class talk about her recent secret hookups with Jax.

If this was Jax's way of getting back at me. It was totally working.

Why did I have to be so damn caring.

To make matters worse I had a date with Ryder tomorrow. Life just kept on throwing things at my way.

Today I decided to drive to school alone. I needed to think about everything and collect myself.

Today was totally going to be hectic.

I drove by all the beautiful neighborhoods and before I knew it I had arrived to the hell hole stupid people referred to as StaleWoods High.

As I parked in the side of the school that most people don't go to. I was able to enter school being invisible. YAY ME!

As I walked to my locker I spotted Paris leaning against it. Looking at my every move.

"So you ready?" She looked at me as if she hated being in this situation.

"I won't ever be, and don't remind me I still have 8 hours before I have to stand seeing you be all sexual with Mason. Just don't remind me until we actually have to do it." I couldn't stand doing this. Don't worry it'll all be worth it once you know what truly went on.

"You don't even know how I've been feeling. I'm the one who actually has to touch that walking STD and act like I want to sleep with him. While you just have to sneak around and get his stupid phone!" She looked all riled up.

"Let's just hope today goes by as slowly as possible" I grabbed my books. Paris just nodded in agreement.

As I looked around to see my surroundings. To my surprise I saw Emily and Jax almost having sex in the hall. On second thought I wish this day could go by the hell of a lot faster.

"See you around in lunch, got to go" I left Paris, needing some alone time.

               **********************
I was finally saved by the bell. Well not saved considering that what was next was far more worse than school. I gathered all my stuff and left taking my time. The halls were empty.

I heard my phone buzz my mood became worse when I saw that is was from Paris.

"Layla, I'm waiting in the girls locker room" the text said. I didn't reply I just walked to the girls locker room. I felt very anxious.