Chapter 7

Life was finally on good terms with me

Life was finally on good terms with me. I ended up getting the highest grades in my final course exams. I also didn't see much of Jax even though I kinda wish I did, but today it decided to flip on the bad side.

Yeah, it was Friday the day Ryder and Emily decided to go on that stupid double date. FML!

I walked to my locker trying not to make the day worse and just be invisible. I put in the combination, it opened and to my surprise a note from my locker fell on the ground. I picked it up and opened it. "Can't wait to see you dance tonight, Beautiful" I read. I flipped it over but no name was on the other side.

It was probably Ryder.

I shoved the note in my pocket.

The first bell rang signaling the start of class. I grabbed my books, closed the locker, and left in a rush.

I walked inside my 1st class. Luckily for me, Paris was in that class as well. She sat on her desk waiting for me to sit near her.
"I honestly cannot wait for tomorrow" she told me. I thought to myself what could she possibly be excited for tomorrow. Then remembered I was going to go over to her house on Saturday which was tomorrow. "Oh I can't either" I said acting as if I didn't forget. I was also excited. Me and Paris have gotten pretty close ever since we went dress shopping for the party.

"Good morning class" said Mrs.Stewart as she walked in. Class was about to start actually let me correct myself HELL was about to start.

*******************
This was the first day I wished school was all day, but it was 3pm and school was over. In 5 hours, I would be facing a nightmare. Great! Isn't it just the best. (Crying inside) I walked extra slow to my car. And left driving way lower than the speed limit. I might've even driven 5 laps around my house.

Hoping time just wouldn't pass. Sadly it did.

I finally built up enough courage to go inside my house. Up my room, and to the shower. As I showered I thought about trying not to get drunk because I'm capable of doing many things that would get me trouble. Fingers crossed that I don't get drunk.

I left the shower. And blow dried my hair. Once it dried up I put it in a low pony tail and made my way to my vanity.

Following my constant getting ready routine, I put on my make up and went for a Smokey look. Then I got dressed. I put on my favorite dress. It's black with spaghetti straps, silky material and what made it my favorite was the cut on the dress that showed off one of my legs. I slipped on my sliver pair of pumps.

Once I was done I heard a knock on my door. I headed down stairs, and opened the door. Emily was standing on my Doorway looking at me in awe. "You look gorgeous" she said. "you do too" I said as I laughed. "No wonder you took so long. We've been calling you and messaging you" she said as she sighed. "Oh I must've left my phone on silent, let me go grab my stuff." I managed to tell her before I ran up stairs to grab my stuff.

I got in an unfamiliar car. It wasn't Ryders nor Emilys so I assumed it was Jax's. "You look amazing, even better than the night of the party" Ryder told me. "You look very handsome" I said to Ryder very politely. I looked at the drivers seat and saw Jax, he looked absolutely gorgeous in his Polo button up shirt and Chinos. He caught me staring and winked at me looking completely pleased over seeing me basically drooling over him. I felt like a complete fool afterwards. He enjoyed making me look dumb.

We shortly arrived at the club. It was very different than the ones I've been at. I knew that it was full of rich kids.

We all made our way to the club. The security guard saw Jax and let us in. I guess he has been there plenty of times.

Once we got in Emily directed us to the bar. I ordered a glass of wine hoping it would be my last.

"May I take you out to dance" Ryder told me. "Yeah, I would love to" I responded to him. He took my hand and directed me to the dance floor. I started dancing to the beat and swaying my hips to the rhythm. Ryder looked completely surprised at my skill of dancing.

I've been to many clubs before. So I learned how to dance for a while now.

We danced for a pretty long time. "Hey I'm gonna go the the bathroom, and get a drink " Ryder told me. I didn't want to abandon the dance floor just yet. "I think I'll stay here for a little while" I told him. He nodded and disappeared into the crowd.

I danced for about 3 minutes by myself. Until I felt somebody touch me. They made there way to my hips and moved closer to me closing the space between our two bodies. "You got back so soon" I told Ryder.  I soon noticed that it wasn't Ryder. It was so dark that I couldn't see who it was so I just danced not caring who it was. This always happened to me at clubs.

After dancing for more than one hour with that stranger I escaped away from the crowd and tried to find Emily.

I then saw her near the bar by herself.

"Hey, Emily where's Jax?" I asked.

"He just disappeared." She told me. He was probably hiding again.

Authors Note: Thank you guys so much

Authors Note: Thank you guys so much. We passed 200 reads! It honestly means so much to me. I'll be back with tomorrow's update. Make sure to vote and comment.
Much love 😘