Chapter 8

Today is going to be the best day ever

Today is going to be the best day ever. I would say last night was a perfect night because I was dancing all night I had the most fun.

It was Saturday meaning I would spend the whole day with Paris. I honestly couldn't wait. It's 8am, Paris told me to be at her house by 10am. I started packing my stuff.

I spent 1 hour staring at the wall doing nothing. Once the clock hit 9:00 I was out of my house.

I've never been at somebody else's home other than Emily's. Dean always went out with his friends. Most of the time Dean would be out with Harvey about 4 times a week. It would've been more if my mom and dad didn't limit him. It was always Dean and Harvey. Harvey caught everyone by surprise when he went missing after Deans death. I'm pretty sure it effected him so much. It's not just everyday that your best friend dies.

When I arrived at Paris's home, not even sure if It was at the right place. I understood why people always gushed about her house. It was enormous even bigger than The White House.

I made my way through her perfect lawn. You could tell they trimmed the grass everyday. I knocked on the door and the door automatically swung open.

"You're here early" Paris said with a huge smile. You could tell she was genuinely excited. "I really couldn't wait, nice home" I made my way inside. It was beyond beautiful than the outside of her house. "I really hoped that you would come earlier, and thanks, my mom designed the house. BTW the house is all to ourselves. My parents are out on a business trip" she said even more excited.

We headed upstairs to her room. It was the complete opposite of my room. It looked like the Queen Elizabeth's bedroom. Very royal and elegant.

"What do you wanna do first" I asked. "I thought you'd never ask. I planned out our whole day." She said full of glee. "We could first go to the mall. Then we'll come home and watch so many movies, afterwards we'll get drunk and just talk." She walked to her closet to change herself out of her pajamas. "That's sounds good to me" I responded very thrilled.

We walked out of her house. I offered to take my car and drive to the mall. "Nice ride. This car seems very familiar" Paris said as she observed the car trying to figure out why it was so recognizable. "Yeah, it was my brothers" I said. "Oh, yeah now I remember" Paris looked like she had seen a ghost. I brushed it off.

We arrived at the mall. It was pretty full. "Don't tell the others but can we stop by H&M and Forever 21?" Paris asked very anxious. "Of course, I always shop there." I responded completely casual. "Sorry, it's just that if my other friends were to figure out I shop there, they would be embarrassed" Paris walked towards H&M. She obviously knew where it was. She didn't need to look around to find it she walked directly to it. "Don't worry, I won't tell. Anyways it's always good to save up money." I said as I laughed a little. "Thanks Layla, I'm so glad we're doing this" she yelped with joy.