8.5

S

I opened the graffiti filled door and immediately heard the loud sounds of someone screaming.

I looked back at Taylor and watched her bright blue eyes stay still on one spot of the room.

I turned my head towards where her eyes were directing and there stood Angel in shock while a man with dark tattoos up and down his arms and legs screamed in her face.

The tall man grabbed Angels neck and suddenly from behind me Taylor screamed as loud as I've ever heard her scream.

Suddenly everyone looked back at us and the entire room went silent. I looked over at the boy who had his hands grasped around Angels neck. He slowly turned his head toward me and our eyes met.

I recognized those eyes, those deep green hazel eyes that looked so gorgeous but behind, they hid something much more dark.

He let go of her neck and walked over to us.

I anxiously held my breath and looked over at Taylor as I watched her chest heaving up and down. 

"Dolan, leave them alone" Angel spoke out and crossed her arms.

He looked back at her and back at us and made three more steps toward us, barely acknowledging her words.

Before I knew it, he was standing in front of me smiling. I looked over at Taylor and unexpectedly I felt my arm being pulled towards him.

"Let go of her" I heard Taylor speak roughly.

As his head turned towards her I admired his lips and his facial structure.

I didn't notice I was staring until I was interrupted by him laughing.

I gazed out of my trance and looked at my feet in embarrassment.

"It's fine babygirl, take all the time in the world to admire me" he said smoothly and then that's the moment I knew Ethan had never changed.