21 - The Exo District.

On her way back towards the room where she left Chanyeol and Junmyeon she tried to clear her mind as well as calm herself down. Before she reached the entrance, she stopped just outside of the door, she could hear three voices.

"You didn't have to say it like that." She recognised the first voice as Junmyeons.

"She needed to know." Chanyeols voice sounded irritated as he spoke.

"I agree with Suho, you didn't have to come right out with it! We need her and your careless words could have driven her away." The third voice belonged to Yifan.

She had only just realised when Yifan spoke that him and Yixing had taken a few hours to return from their assignment.
She silently sat in the hallway listening in on their conversation. She figured that now was the time to get some proper answers if she could.

"Her Father asked ME to stay with her, not any of you." Chanyeol's voice was starting to rise.

"Yeah, and you watched as Yoongi took her." Kris snapped.

"It wasn't my fault!"

"Regardless of who's fault it was, how do you think she feels?" Junmyeons question managed to bring the intensity down.

She waltzed in feeling as if she had heard enough.

"I feel fine," she expressed, answering Junmyeon's rhetoric question.

They all turned in alarm. Yifan rolled his eye's and walked passed her, shutting the door on his way out. Junmyeon and Chanyeol sat silent. Chanyeol didn't bother looking at her while Junmyeon scanned her from head to toe, his gaze halted when he noticed blood dripping from her hand.

"It's frightening how quiet you are." Chanyeol spoke up.

"Not as frightening as how quiet Yixing is." She bantered.

She sat back down on the couch oposite the two men, this time she held herself more confidently. She felt as if she was no longer in danger when they needed her alive.

After her tantrum in the bathroom she also felt a lot less overwhelmed and determined to get an explanation about what she had just heard.

"So," she placed her hands on her lap, leaning towards Chanyeol who had his head down, "My Father sent you?"

"Come." Chanyeol stood, taking hold of her uninjured hand pulling her out of the couch. He pulled her towards the door, she looked back at Junmyeon momentarily as he waved at her with a smile on his face.

They were walking the streets of The Exo District. The buildings and walkways were a lot nicer in comparison to what she was used to. She strolled behind Chanyeol looking around aware of his hand holding hers, she didn't want to let go incase she offended him.

"Um, where are we going?" She peeked up at him through her lashes.

"I don't really know, I just feel like walking." He stopped, letting go of her hand and turning to face her, "Are you hungry?"

She grinned up at him, the softer side of him taking her by suprise. "Not really, I just want answers."

He cocked his head to the side and smiled, "Fair enough," He nodded, "Well, let's go to a restaurant anyway, you may not be hungry but I am."

"What is it with you and restaurants?"

He laughed at her question, "I just like to eat."

He took her to a restaurant in a bustling part of The District, the streets were alive with people. As they walked in, the staff greeted him happily and he asked for the usual spot, she came to the conclusion that he was a regular customer. They sat to the side where it was more secluded from the noise, which she appreciated.