2 - Eager.

They hadn't even made it into the hotel room when his hands were all over her.

He was heavy handed, just as eager as the others usually were and didn't let up even after the elevator door's opened behind them.

He seemed young but experienced, his hands roamed her body over her clothing as he walked her out of the elevator in a hurry to find their room.

His pace quickened as he walked, counting down the numerous rooms before reaching their one. He swiped the keycard as she trailed slowly behind him.

Here we go again...

Her thoughts disrupted by his sudden force.
He pulled her by her wrist into the room, slamming the door behind her. Staring down at her smaller frame, his mind rushed with excitement.

She could see the various thought's of what he was about to do to her in his eye's. It was apparent that he couldn't wait much longer, his heavy breathing and ridged stance giving him away.

She slowly backed away from him in a teasing manner, slow and purposeful, a smirk marrying her lips in amusement.

The same amusement she got from knowing what kind of affect she had on him. He sauntered towards her, gauging her reaction.

She stopped when she felt the bed frame against the back of her knee's, her eye's not wavering from his.

He stopped as she did, waiting.
His body became tense, it was obvious to her that he was struggling to hold himself back as they held eye contact.

She finally raised her eyebrows suggestively in consent, urging him towards her hurriedly.

He was quick to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her closer to him as his lips came down on hers hard and vigourously, her hands automatically fisting the hair around the nape of his neck, pulling him down to return the need in his actions.

He broke the kiss to push her gently backwards onto the bed, the mattress bounced a few times under her weight.

She propped herself up onto her elbows, watching him intently as he gazed down on her breathless, his eye's hooded.

He came down to hover over her, staring at her face, taking in her features.

He reached for the hem of her shirt, untucking it from her skirt and whisking it over her head before pitching it aside.

He stood up straight tugging at his own shirt, throwing it in the same direction towards the floor.

Scrambling impatiently on top of her she lay back, bringing her hand up to meet the side of his face.

His eyes closed as he leaned into her touch, she shook her head slightly as she pulled her hand away. His eyes flashed open, blazing with lust.

A slick deep growl leaving his throat, "Mmh, I want to feel you."
She smirked up at him, "Well you know what to do." She tested.

Her words created a noticable shiver in him, making him push his lips against hers while he shuffled to undo his pants, he slid them down his legs effortlessly, with haste.

Without breaking the kiss he hoisted her hips up, dragging his fingers softly along the back of her thighs, he then flattened his hands as he reached her backside, then finally reaching the band of her panites he broke the kiss to pull them down her legs from under her skirt.

He didn't bother removing the high waisted knee length skirt that hugged her curves, instead he bunched it up above her hips.

Running his hands back down the sides of her thigh's, slightly tugging at them to wrap around his hips, he tilted his head back, closing his eyes and relished in the feel of her warmth against him.