6 - A Boss And A Friend.

She walked out of her room simply dressed for the day, her hair still damp from her morning shower and propped up into a ponytail.

She had a simple pastel floral dress on that falls to her knee's and small flat ballet shoe's, suitable for the Autumn weather.

Yoongi was fixing himself breakfast, he kindly put some aside for her as she wandered towards the kitchen counter.

"You're awake early." Her voice quiet, as usual.

"Yeah," he shrugged, "Shit to do today."

He opened the fridge to fetch the milk knowing she'd make a coffee as per usual.

They moved around each other effortlessly in the small kitchen, making hot morning drinks for themselves.

Years of living together made them used to each others morning routines, their familiarity evident in the way they behave naturally.

"We taking my car or yours?" Yoongi says, idly sipping his freshly made coffee.

She looked at him quizically and as if on cue, he answered. "I need to see Seokjin today."

She nodded, realisation wiping all confusion from her features.

"Your car it is then. Besides mine is behind yours, it only makes more sense to take yours."

"Why do you never use your car for work? It seems a waste to only use it for groccery shopping." He smirked at her.

"I dont want clients to recognise it, the less they know the better." She stated simply, bringing her cup up to her lips and finishing her coffee.

She filled her handbag with all the important things she needed for the day and slung it over her shoulder.

"As seecretive as ever." He teased grabbing his keys and phone, following her out of the door.

"Not secretive. Just careful."

They pulled up outside of a small building in the back streets of the district, and although seemingly unkept and slightly run down it managed to blend well.

It was surrounded by other durastically more run down buildings, all larger and over bearing in comparison making the smaller building easy to simply pass by.

The Owner no doubt happy that it doesn't attract attention. Whoever was familiar with the place reffered to it as Seokjins Building, after the owner.

The building housed six bedrooms, one of which was converted into a main office, each bedroom had en-suite facilities.

There was also a main bathroom, a kitchen area, a dining area and a lounge room. - These parts of the building were all an open floor setting.

The reaccuring theme throughout the interior was plain and sterile.

Unlike the outside of the building the inside was kept immaculate, even though several males resided within. They all kept the inside tidy and welcoming for the constant visitors and the working girls who frequented the place.

Yoongi and Y/n both walked into the building with the confidence of ease.

It was aparent that they were more than familiar with the place, walking efficiently through the hallways.

Neither of them would knock when they reached the main office at the end of the main hallway, instead they'd both walk in, Yoongi first.

"What's up Seok-"

Yoongi's greeting was cut short when the gasp of a girl stops him in his tracks.

He turned quickly, placing his hand on Y/n's shoulder backing her out of the doorway before she could fully enter, closing the door behind him.