5 - The Roommate.

She walked into her shared apartment, her heels in her hands as she had to walk the last couple of blocks after cutting her cab ride short from the hotel.

The cab driver saying more than inappropriate things to her, suggesting she pay for the ride with her body to save her a bit of cash.

She opted on getting out faster to save cash instead. She didn't mind having to walk the rest of the way, she adored the night anyway, the dark sky in all it's vast glory.

She closed the door behind her, tossing her shoe's to the side.

"Welcome back, slut."

She rolled her eye's at her roommate who was sitting comfortably in his usual seat infront of the Television.

"How was your day?" Her voice was tired as she slumped down next to him.

"T'was long. Beer?" He stood up walking towards the kitchen.

"Please." She called after him.

He swandered back, handing her bottle of beer before raising his moderately filled glass of usual red wine. "Cheer's!"

She popped the cap off the bottle and lightly tapped his raised glass, "Cheer's, Yoongi."

Min Yoongi.

One of only a handful of men that Y/n had time for.

They've known each other for a bit over four years, he had taken a liking to her after she slowly became a regular at the bar he manages.

He noticed that she always came alone and that she always seemed detatched from her surroundings.

The small talk they engaged in only made him more curious about her, She, not giving anything about herself away.

There was still a lot for him to learn about her but he preffered it that way, that way she only became more interesting the more she opened up to him.

One day, early morning while he was cleaning the bar she walked in, looking unwell and unrested.

The only place she could think of going, even if it meant waiting out front until it opened the next day, late into the afternoon. She was lucky to have caught him.

He sat her down, handed her a drink and let her speak.

She had always been a girl of few words so when she explained what she had been through, it was short and to the point.

Yoongi was kind enough not to press her for more information, instead he kindly offered a room at his apartment since she seemed to have nowhere else to goㅡ she graciously accepted.

His apartment was located in the same block as the bar, only a two minute walk from work for Yoongi.

It was warm, cosy and clean, something she wasn't expecting for a man his age.

After a week of having her stay, he figured since she had nowhere else stable to live, she might aswell move in.

He liked her company, she wasn't overbaring and nosey like most females he knew she kept to herself for the most part, which he appreciated.

Naturally, she gave him money each week to pay her way, he was reluctant at first but she was quite persuasive.

He wasn't taken back by her choice of occupation and like her, he minded his own business, he was rather understanding as long as it was never brought back to his apartment, which was fine with her.

It also made him relax more finding out that her boss was a long time close friend of his.

"You seen Seokjin today?" He asked, keeping his eye's on the T.V.

"I'll see him tomorrow morning."She finished the bottle and forced herself up off the comfy couch.

"Goodnight." she said, heading towards her bedroom.

"Yeah. Niight." Yoongi replied, lifting his glass by the neck between his delicate fingers, his eye's still glued to the screen.

Author Note:

I'm sorry if this chapter was seemingly uneventful, introduction chapters won't have much flavor to them but are needed for character development and interaction.