3 - A Familiar Feeling.

He reached over the bed and into the bedside draw fetching a foil packet.

She grinned up at him, a knowing look on her face.

Safe to say, he's been here before.

He interupted her thought's by giving her a light slap on her thigh, prompting her to spread her legs further.

He wasted no time rolling the condom on and positioning himself back on top of her, half of his weight pressing her further into the mattress.

The close proximity had her feeling more aroused this time, knowing what was about to happen.

He leaned down, nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck.

"Is this what you wanted, Y/n?" he breathed.

She hummed in reply, eyes rolling back as he grinded against her.

The familiar feeling sending release throughout the tension in her body as he slowly but sweetly pushed into her, him inhaling sharply as he pushed deeper.

She slightly raised her hips to meet his, the feeling deep and filling.

Low groans resonated from his lungs as he seemed to get lost in the feeling the more he rocked his hips.

Abruptly, he quickened his pace as he delved more into her warmth taking her by suprise.

None the less she matched his movements, moving her hips upwards creating tension deep inside her stomach, coiling within her.

Slowing his pace, lifting himself to lean above her her, he grabbed each of her thighs, gripping them as she looked up at him, her breathing ragged in between moans, her hands entangled in her own hair, exasperated at the feeling.

His head hung as low grunts and moans escaped his mouth, suddenly he lifted his gaze to her, making her breath hitch in her throat as she stared up at him.

A long groan erupted in response to her reaction,

"You look so good from up here." His voice was deep and laced with arousal. "Not to mention, you're very responsive."

He raised a brow before picking up momentum once again, her back arching off the bed. She could feel herself unraveling as his thrusts became deeper the more he lifted her off the bed by her thighs.

Her hand instinctively covering her mouth as she felt her moans were about to become uncontrolable.

"No." He whispered, looking down at her, she drunk in the sight of him.

His hair plastered across his sweat covered forehead, another sheen layer of sweat covering his toned chest.

"I want to hear you."

He could feel that she was close, her walls tightening around him. He grabbed hold of her hands by interlocking his fingers with hers, angling himself over her, before pinning her hands above her head.

"I NEED to hear you, when you come."

As if on cue, his words were her undoing as she convulsed around him, throwing her head back, her moans drying her mouth as they flooded out.

His hands clenched in hers as he came rather harsh after her, his thrusts timed and deep as he let go, his breathes ragged and short, his body slightly jerking above hers.

Author Note:

Woof. Who's hot? 🥵