23: Robb's Wedding

Ages:

- Talisa, Willas, Ygritte – 30; Robb, Jon, Gendry, Meera – 28; Sansa – 27; Arya, Alys – 25; Bran, Jojen, Myrcella – 24; Rickon, Shireen, Tommen, Robin – 20

BRAN

The Westerosi tradition to weddings is that it should take place in the bride's hometown, with the groom's entire family heading to the place for the ceremony. In Robb's case, his fiancée, Talisa is an Essosi, from the free city of Volantis, which meant they should be travelling to Essos for the wedding. But since Robb has the bigger family, Talisa's family had to the adjusting and come to Westeros for their wedding and it is to be held in the highest place of worship of the Faith of the Seven, the Great Sept of Baelor in King's Landing.

Architecturally speaking, the Great Sept of Baelor is a national landmark atop Visenya Hill. It is a domed structure with seven towers, each of which has bells. Surrounding the Sept was a garden plaza which featured the statue of Baelor the Blessed.

Now, an hour before the wedding ceremony starts, Bran stood at the entrance of the Great Sept in his tux as guests started to arrive.

Since Robb was CEO of Stark Industries, it was no surprise that he invited people who were big time as well. There were the Tyrells, Baratheons, Arryns, their Mom's family, the Tullys and even the Targaryens. And by Targaryens, besides Jon, were Daenerys and the military officer, Aemon. But mostly were prominent families from the North like, the Glovers, Mormonts, Karstarks, Manderlys, Tallharts, Umbers, and of course, the Reeds. There were also colleagues, employees, frat brothers, former classmates and many more that he couldn't recognize.

Most people assume he stood by the entrance to welcome guests into the Sept, but he was really only waiting for Meera and her family.

Bran saw Tommen Baratheon pulling Robin Arryn's wrist, dragging him out of the Sept and into one of the parked cars in the Sept's parking lot. Oh, boy, He thought.

A few minutes later, Bran saw Shireen Baratheon walking up the steps of the Great Sept, with her parents, Stannis and Selyse following closely behind her. She approached him and smiled.

"Hi Shireen." Bran greeted. "Oh, um, Rickon's inside. He's helping my sisters with the guests and—"

"I know." Shireen interjected. "By any chance, you didn't see Tommen or Robin yet, did you?" She asked.

"Yeah, actually, I have." He replied, pointing to the parking lot. "They went that way."

"What—oh, gods!" Shireen exclaimed, then smiled back at him. "Thanks, Bran."

This is gonna be a good show. He thought as he watched Shireen trudge towards the parking lot and knocked on the windows of one of the cars.

"Hey!" Shireen yelled. "Are you fucking kidding me? The wedding hasn't even started yet?!"

Bran chuckled as he crossed his arms and watched Shireen scolding Tommen and Robin as they got out of the car and fixed their neckties.

"Rickon is helping his siblings with the guests," She said as she hooked an arm against Tommen's and her other arm against Robin's. "So both of you are going to be my arm gays."

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself out here, Brannikins." A voice spoke.

He turned and his jaw nearly dropped. Meera stood before him with her arms crossed, an eyebrow raised and a witty smile on her face. She looked stunning in her emerald lace off-shoulder half-sleeved green short dress.