10: Conflicts and Stealthiness

Ages:

- Talisa, Willas – 25; Robb, Jon, Gendry, Meera – 23; Sansa – 22; Arya, Trystane – 20; Bran, Jojen, Myrcella – 19; Rickon – 15

MEERA

It was their fifth and final year in ATU. Things had gotten a little busy, but Meera was still able to manage her time well. Besides doing her thesis with Rylene Florent, she had also risen up the ranks of the Kappa Phi Sigma Sorority Council. With Arianne Martell elected as chapter president for the school year, she appointed Meera and the two Stark girls, Arya and Sansa, as her three trusted lieutenants, which Mrs. Whent found nostalgic. She doesn't blame her though, since all three of them looked too much like their Moms and Aunt.

Another thing that was new, was more people to hang-out with. Now, there were four Starks, three Baratheons and two Reeds in Dragonstone Island. And also, more people to look after. Besides her brother Jojen, Gendry had asked her to look after his sister, Myrcella, just as Robb did for his sisters, since they all lived under the same roof.

Myrcella Baratheon was an Eta Chi Zeta legacy, since her Mom, Cersei was in Eta Chi Zeta in the University of Lannisport chapter. But she refused to pledge to that sorority because she didn't want to be away from them. Especially since it's Kappa Phi Sigma rival sorority. She didn't mind the treasure hunting initiation. In fact, Myrcella was the first to find the missing artifact, which of course, guaranteed her a place in Kappa Phi Sigma.

One afternoon, she, Robb and Gendry hung out after football and archery practice at Balerion Café.

The previous year, Robb's arm had been in a plaster cast for four months. He then underwent physical therapy for another four months, and now he was back to playing football. But he insisted on taking the train from Crackclaw Point to King's Landing for his check-ups and therapies instead of his sister Arya driving him there, and neither of them knew the reason why.

Suddenly, Gendry surprised her with a question. "Meera," He said. "You're still friends with Arianne Martell, right?" He asked.

"Duh, of course," Meera shrugged like it was obvious. "She's my roommate, why?"

"Well, Myrcella's auditioning for the female lead in this university production play, Grease," He started to say. "And since she got a callback from the production team, they assigned some guy auditioning for the male lead to pair off with her."

"So, what's Arianne got to do with this?" She asked.

"The dude's name is Trystane Martell," Robb blurted out. "Do you know him?"

"Trystane's being paired off with Myrcella?" Meera repeated. "Hmm, maybe I'll buy tickets for that."

Meera had met Arianne's younger brother, Trystane when he came into the chapter house looking for his sister for some sort of emergency about their Dad.

"Whatever." Gendry said. "Do you know him?" He asked.

"Yeah," She said. "Well, not really. But yes, he's Arianne's younger brother." She confirmed.

Gendry leaned on closer from across the table. "What's this guy like?" He asked. "And is he living on the Greek Row?"

Meera frowned. "He's a Business Management Major. He always carries around a guitar and can definitely sing. And yes, he lives in the Greek Row. He's a member of your rival fraternity on campus."

"He's in Gamma Delta?" Robb huffed. "That's a bummer."

"Yeah, just like your d-bag of a boyfriend, Reed." Gendry pointed out.