14: Greek Week

Ages:

- Talisa, Willas, Ygritte – 25; Robb, Jon, Gendry, Meera, Arianne – 23; Sansa, Joffrey, Margaery – 22; Arya, Trystane, Alys – 20; Bran, Jojen, Myrcella – 19; Rickon, Shireen, Tommen – 15

MEERA

"Commencing the Kappa Phi Sigma weekly hearing," Arianne announced. "Now in session." She said as she pounded the wooden gavel.

It was Friday, in which the day the weekly chapter meeting is held.

Arianne Martell, the Kappa Phi Sigma ATU chapter president, sat on the presiding table in the chapter room. Next to her, were her three lieutenants. To her right, was Meera herself, then followed by Arya Stark; and to Arianne's left was Sansa Stark. They made sure to keep the Stark sisters seated away from each other to avoid bloodshed.

All four of them were wearing the deep purple buttoned cardigan with the sorority's logo on a chest pocket. Underneath the cardigans, they wore a white polo with the sleeves folded to the elbows. It was the mandated uniform of the sorority council during chapter meetings, with Arianne, having a lighter shade of purple since she was chapter president.

The other members of the sorority were seated in chairs arranged in rows before the presiding table, with their house mom, Mrs. Shella Whent on one of the seats in the front row.

"First off, I would like to congratulate everyone for their participation in this year's Greek Week," Arianne said. "For all the money we raised to fund five orphanages in the Crownlands Region, and for winning the Rhaenyra Sorority Cup trophy back from the Eta Chi Zeta."

Everyone clapped their hands.

"And although Greek Week isn't over yet," Arianne continued. "We have an upcoming event." She turned to their house mom, Mrs. Whent. "Mrs. Whent, the podium is yours."

Their house mom rose from her seat and headed for the podium. "Good morning girls," Mrs. Whent greeted. "Now, as for the upcoming event, it's called the Greek Chapters' National Assembly. It's a gathering where frats and sorority members from the chapters from different universities across the country come together to celebrate brotherhood and sisterhood." She explained. "This event is only held every five years, and for this year's assembly, ATU is hosting."

Everyone nodded in approval at the said event. Some mentioned meeting new people, and cute boys.

"Also before the said event, today is the Greek Alumni Assembly," Mrs. Whent informed. "It's always held before the GCNA. And by alumni, I meant former members. And by former members, Arianne and I have invited a special guest to get you girls inspired, since she was the chapter president the last time the assembly was held here back in 277 AC."

277 AC. Meera had a feeling that she should remember that year in Kappa Phi Sigma history, and not just because it was the last time it was held in this university.

"Oh gods, no." Arya muttered beside her.

Oh, she thought. It wasn't until Arya reacted that Meera remembered. It was the year their moms were in the Kappa Phi Sigma presiding council.

"So, ladies," Mrs. Whent announced. "Let us all welcome, Catelyn Tully-Stark."

Sansa nearly spat out the water she was drinking.

The doors of the chapter room swung open and sure enough, a middle-aged woman with auburn hair walked in.

"Hello, everyone." Catelyn greeted.