"Yes," He whispers to himself. "Yes. Fun. This will be fun." He chuckles with a smirk after finally finding something to lay his interests on.

His doorbell rings abruptly, slightly surprising him. He places the glass on the table to answer the door, only to be greeted by a broken Yixing. His head is lowered, his smile invisible, not that usual fun, not the Yixing with his head always held up high, with a smile enough to blind the whole world.

"We're bankrupt," Yixing says so soullessly.

Kris should've seen it coming; all the numbers, all the papers, the news, the facts.

This isn't fun anymore. Having to be acquainted with a fallen man.

But,

"It's okay," Kris whispers as he pulls the shorter male into his arms, hugging him, feeling his endless sobs.

Yixing is not a game.

Yixing is Yixing.

His smile, his touch, his voice, his actions—they're all so interesting. Just watching him is fun. He gives Kris his laughter, his joy. He's that one person who, no matter how he tries to deny it, naturally liven him with just his presence, even far more interesting than anything Amanda could offer.

Kris likes to keep himself safe. He likes to keep his heart safe.

"WHAT?!" Amanda yells in frustration, her foundation cracking, even her lipstick slightl fading away. "I don't understand! You're rejecting my offer?!"

Kris heaves a heavy sigh and tries to sort out his thoughts. "I'd like to propose something else instead. Hire Zhang Yixing instead."

Amanda snickers in the absurdity. "Are you out of your mind? Never in my life would I even consider hiring that man! They're bankrupt! He's useless. Weak even. He couldn't do anything without his father and now he's falling."

"Hire him," Kris repeats.

Amanda pauses, slowly taking in Kris' actions on how he's willing to give up his only source of fun for the moment for one person, for one ordinary guy. Kris is a mystery. Watching him lose his protective bubble around himself for a simple request is a million ways more fun that actually working with the devil. "What's in it for me?"

"I'll do anything you want."

Yes.

Amanda smirks, slowly feeling her victory, slowly tasting fun. "Such a poor man." She croons while walking around Kris slowly. "You know how emotions are a great disadvantage to such power, love being the most dangerous of them all. But you're willing to display it to me, even sounding desperate, just for one simple request."

Kris doesn't say anything because it's true. It takes a lot to receive even a sentiment from him but Yixing, Yixing does it so simply.

"Alright. I'll agree to your request. But as you said earlier, you'll have to do anything that I want."

"Yes."

Amanda inhales deeply, chuckling suddenly, because it's all so fun. "So fun. Finally." She stops in front of Kris and stares at him, stares at those cold eyes. "Do you remember when I said you're one of the two most powerful men I have ever seen this decade?" Kris nods. "Do you know who the other one is?"

It's obvious and simple. "Chanyeol Park."

"That's right." Amanda replies, her lips curving into a smile. "I want him broken, Kris."

Kris' eyebrows rise in shock.

"Break him. Do everything you can to make him fall. He's not worth his fame and fortune. He's a sad man. I want him gone. I want him to fall."