Mystery Wolf has a link

Chapter XV-
Mystery Wolf has a link

Juneau's eyes widened at Nine's statement, The Angel moving to stand on top of the Roof before jumping and landing in front of Xion's best-friend.

"You're joking." Juneau finally spoke, Nine's eyes hardening at her.

"I don't joke."

"So I've noticed. Look, Nine I'm only here to bring you back home." Nine breathed out through her nose before turning back to the house.

"No." Juneau growled at the Angel before clutching the back of Nine's white muscle shirt, spinning her back around. Her eyes glowed Gold as she looked up at the Angel.

"Listen up, Nine. I don't know what's up with you and Aasha, but you're coming back to the mansion to apologize to Xion. She's your mate, damn it and she doesn't deserve the cold shoulder you've given her all day." Juneau declared, the two of them staring each other until Nine submitted.

"Let's go." Nine whispered as Juneau nodded in gratitude.

"Thank you-Hey what are you doing?!" The she-wolf exclaimed when Nine moved a powerful arm under her own.

"Flying back to the mansion." Nine answered as she uncurled her wing and took off, the both of them not seeing a reddish-brown wolf sprinting into the forest.

<><><><><>

Xion's eyes blinked open when she felt eyes on her. She let out a low growl as she grew out her claws and fangs.

"Calm down, little Omega. I'm not here to hurt you." A deep voice rumbled into her room, she lifted herself off her bed and her eyes connected with navy-blue.

"How do you know I'm an Omega?" Xion questioned as the male Wolf turned on the light to her room, her eyes widening when she saw what looked to be a male version of Asher.

"Your sire's pheromones have worn off." The man answered as he walked around Xion's room stopping at the photo of her and Asher when Xion was just a pup. The she-wolf noticing the man's left arm was limp and still at his side.

"Tell me. How did a Hale become Alpha over an Iwasaki?"

"Iwasaki? The Yami Pack? They were wiped out over 30 years ago." Xion told the mystery man, only for him to throw the picture on her bed and pointed at it with his good arm.

"Her. She's an Iwasaki."

"Asher? No way." Xion denied earning a rumble from the man.

"She is. Now where is she?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because I spent my life looking for my little sister. Now where is Asher? Tell me before I get mad."

"Asher had no siblings." Xion told as she watched the man keep a safe distance between them. He pushed back his hair from his eyes before glaring at the Omega, his navy-blue eyes turning Black.

"Because she thought all her brothers were killed. I survived however." The man told as he moved to sit on the edge of her bed just as they heard the flapping of a singular wing.

"Your mate." The man started once more, earning a sneer from Xion.

"What about Nine?"

"She has a very sad past. Has she told you about it?" Xion glared at the man.

"What do you know?"

"Not for me to tell. I will tell you this, Aasha, she is Nine's sister. And that I will be back for Asher." The man finished as he went to the window putting one foot on the windowsill before stilling.

"Have a nice night, Xion."

<><><><><>

Asher looked down at her hands as she sat outside in the garden behind the castle. She needed to keep herself away from everyone for now.

'Kitsuni, you have no idea what happened?'

'No Asher, when you blacked out I did the same. It must have something to do with our Alpha blood.' Kitsuni hypothesized as Asher curled her hands into fists.

'Our blood is only mildly stronger than Skylar's. Something else is wrong with us.' Asher countered before turning her head when she heard leaves crunching under a boot, to see Alex heading towards her.

"Hey there, Mega-Wolf." Alex joked as she moved to sit next to her best-friend. Bumping her shoulder with Asher's when the newly announced Alpha lowered her head.

"I'm sorry for making you submit, Alex. I don't know what came over me." Asher apologized, watching as Alex waved her off.

"It's done with, Ash. Don't worry about it. Felt a little weird but whatever." Alex told, moving to wrap her arm around Asher's shoulders.

"How's Riley?"

"She's fine, just a little confused why you reacted the way you did and why you didn't react to her scent."

"She was emitting?" Asher questioned earning a nod from her Luna.

"Alex. I don't know what happened to me." Alex released a soft purr when she scented her best-friend's distress.

"Don't worry, Ash. We'll find out what's going on with you. I promise." Alex swore as the two best-friends held each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never would've expected my books to get so popular. Thanks for all the support.

Anywho,
Vote, Comment

-Lycan