Xion's mated to a Xemnas look alike

Chapter IV-
Xion's mated to a Xemnas look alike

"Woah..."

Alex looked from her youngest pup towards Nine and back two more times before realization took over her brain.

Xion's wolf howled in joy as her eyes took in the tan Angel, from underneath her hoodie. The young Alpha's body shook with pure excitement as she forced herself to not jump her newly found mate.

"Why are you both looking at me like that?"

<><><><><><><>

"Emery. Did the hatchling get the invitation?" The man, Emery, bowed towards his King before he began to respond.

"Yes, my lord. You're granddaughter has been invited to join her kind once again." The King of Eragons breathed deeply as he rested his cheek against his fist.

"Good. And any news of my son?" Bright blood-red eyes dimmed when Emery sadly shook his head 'no'.

"No, my lord. There have been no sightings of Prince Goliad."

"Keep searching, and send some men to watch over Hatshepsut. She's the only heir left."

"I'll see to it, my lord." Emery bowed once more before quickly turning on his heel and went to search for his personal squadron.

<><><><><><><><>

Asher watched from her relaxed position as Riley ripped open the envelope and pulled out a rugged piece of paper. The tall wolf tilted her head in confusion as her navy blue eyes took in the shock on her mate's face.

"What is it, Riley?"

"An invitation... To come live with my kind." Riley spoke, her voice a small whisper as she reread the letter.

"Eragons? I thought you were the only one left." Asher questioned as she lifted herself up and wrapped her arm around the young Eragon's slim waist. The wolf let out a soft purr when Riley relaxed into her side.

"So did I. I can't believe it, there's more Eragons! This is amazing!" Riley exclaimed happily as she grew excited about meeting more of her kind.

"XION! Get off of Nine!" The two mates hurriedly rushed out the room as the panicked voice of Alex entered their ears.

<><><><><><><><>

Nine tensed as she felt a small but powerful force crash into her front,the angel's arms frozen in a bent position as she tried to make sense of what was happening.

"XION! Get off of Nine!" Alex exclaimed as she hastily wrapped her arms around her pup's hips and tried to pry her off the confused Angel.

"No!"

'What is happening right now?!' Nine thought as she watched Alex give one hard pull, disconnecting her pup's body from the Angel's.

Xion whimpered lowly when her mother let out a growl, making Xion's wolf back down from jumping their mate again. The future Alpha looked back at her newly found mate, to see Nine running a hand through her spiked hair.

'She's so fucking hot.' Xion purred mentally as she let herself be held in her mother's grip.

"What just happened?!" Nine asked gently as she fixed her white hoodie.

'God, even her voice is hot!' Xion let out a low groan before she started to once again try to wiggle out of her mother's grip, Alex's Luna Status be damned!

"Alex? What's going on?" Asher questioned as she helped her best friend hold down Xion.

'Xion's mated to Nine.'

'Who's Nine?' Asher questioned before looking at the tan Angel who looked at Xion warily.

'An angel I met when I died..' Alex answered as she released Xion into Asher, watching her second in command throw her youngest pup over her shoulder with barely a grunt leaving her lips.

"I see."

"Asher! Put me down, or I swear to the moon I will beat your ass!" Xion growled. The future Alpha began to thrash harder when Asher merely chuckled.

"You couldn't beat me, even if you had your Sire's Alpha status."

"You're a confident one." Nine commented, as Riley shook her head at her little sister.

"Why did you go all wolf-crazy, Xion?" Riley asked, backing up a little when Asher, Alex, and Xion all turned to her.

"What does that mean?" The three wolves asked.

"You know... when a wolf finds their mate, and they just you know... go crazy.." Nine's eyes widened as Riley's words sunk in, the Angel quickly looked to Alex.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! Mate?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment

- Lycan