Nine gets Jealous?!?!

Chapter XI-
Nine gets Jealous?!?!

Xion let out a soft chuckle as she watched Nine learn how to use a phone from Balthazar.

"What's the difference between Apple and Samsung? It's just a phone." Nine spoke as she saw, through the corner of her eye, Xion walk towards her.

The angel wrapped her arms around the young Alpha's waist, placing her carefully in Nine's lap. Nine allowed Xion to nuzzle into her neck as Balthazar, once again, began to explain the differences between the two brands.

"Apple has better software, but Samsung's are easier to hack and are cheaper." Nine looked at the Lycan in confusion.

"Hack?"

"Oh my fucking god! How much do we need to fucking teach you?!" Balthazar growled as he messed up his hair.

"About 378 years worth of lessons." Xion moved out of the comfort of Nine's neck in shock.

"You've been dead for 378 years?!" Xion exclaimed as she looked into her Angel's silver orbs.

"Yes."

"Damn! Forget the phones! We need to watch, Alien, NOW!" The youngest declared as she jumped up from her mate's lap and gripped Nine's hand. Tugging the Angel into the living room.

<><><><><><><>

"This shall be your room, Hatshepsut." Emery spoke calmly as he opened the door and moved to the side.

"Please Emery, my name is Riley."

"You wish to be referred by your wolf name?" Asher looked at the brown-eyed Eragon, while Riley let out an awkward chuckle.

"It's really the only name I've been called by." Riley grinned at Emery. Her fellow Eragon hummed softly, before looking at Alex and Skylar gesturing for them to follow with a tilt of his head.

"If that is what you wish, Riley. Alpha Skylar, Luna Alex please follow me."

"What's a wolf name?" Asher asked as she and Riley stepped into the lavish room.

"I have no idea." Riley chuckled as she watched her mate continue to ponder what Emery meant.

<><><><><>

"Baelfire. Do you know where Goliad is?" The King asked the Lycan as he watched Baelfire lean against the wall.

"No." The King growled lowly as he stepped closer to the Lycan.

"Weren't you the one that told him to hide?!"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean he told me where he went." Baelfire responded calmly as the King stalked towards him. A low snarl leaving the Eragon King's lips.

"If I find out that you've been lying Baelfire-"

"Remember who you are talking to, Your Majesty. I do not take threats lightly." Baelfire spoke as he pushed himself off the wall and leveled a glare at the King.

The King grit his teeth in anger and fear, as he grudgingly displayed his throat, submitting to the stronger of the two.

<><><><><>

Xion smiled at Nine's groan of disgust as the chestburster bursted from Kane's chest.

"This is disgusting."

"It's also very entertaining." Xion added.

"That as well." The angel agreed as she ran her fingers through the she-wolf's hair. Her eyes never leaving the tv.

"Uh, hey Xi?" The youngest Hale lifted her head from Nine's thigh, and turned to see Juneau ringing her hands behind the couch.

"Hey, Juneau! Long time, no see. What can I do for ya?" Xion exclaimed happily as she kissed Nine's cheek before hopping over the couch.

"Can we talk in private?"

"Sure." Xion grinned as she led them into the kitchen, kicking out Balthazar who was still complaining about teaching Nine.

"Why so secretive?" Xion chuckled as Juneau looked around before leaning against the fridge, sighing while scratching her head.

"I need your help, Xi."

"With wha.." Xion observed her friend closely, a bright smile taking over her face once she realized.

"You found your-Hmph!!" Juneau quickly covered the Alpha's mouth, her hazel orbs darting around the kitchen.

"Quiet! My mother finds out and she'll freak!" Juneau whispered horsely, pulling her hand away from Xion's mouth.

"Oh. They're not a wolf."

"She's a vampire." The hazel-eyed wolf explained with a huff as her messy hair got into her eyes.

"Well how can I help ya?" The young Alpha asked as she stood straighter ready to help her friend.

"You'll still help me out? What if my mother finds out?" Xion smirked.

"What's she gonna do? I'm the Alpha's kid. If anything I can hurt her." The younger of the two gloated. A small gasp escaping her lips when Juneau picked her up by the waist and hugged her tightly.

"Oh Xion, Thank you!!" Juneau laughed, Xion scratching her mop of hair.

The both of them not noticing the Angel who grew out her wing, before tugging Juneau away from her mate and into the air by her shirt.

Nine glared at the hazel-eyed wolf, who let out a small whimper as Xion giggled.

"Nine put her down. She was only thanking me." Nine put Juneau down, letting out a low rumble as she scampered off. Xion quickly cuddled into Nine's front.

"Did I just see a, Jealous Nine?" Xion teased, nuzzling her mate's collarbone when Nine wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Yes. You did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment

- Lycan