Riley turns Eighteen

Chapter II-
Riley turns Eighteen

"Asher!" Riley squealed happily as she jumped into her mate's strong arms, a giggle leaving the Eragon as Asher spinned her around.

The wolf gently placed Riley back onto her feet, her smile widening when the younger nuzzled their noses together.

"I missed you."

"Missed you too." Asher's hands tightened around Riley's waist as she debated on breaking Alex's and her's agreement.

'Fuck the agreement! Let's kiss our mate already damn it!' Kitsuni growled as she tried to take control over Asher, only for Alex to walk in.

"Kitsuni. Asher. You're not breaking the agreement, right?" Alex's gray eyes looked in Kitsuni's teal ones sternly, a smirk on the Luna's lips when they went back to Asher's navy blue.

"No.."

Riley groaned into Asher's chest as she dropped her arms from around the tall wolf's neck.

"One more day." Alex spoke as she left to the kitchen.

<><><><><><>

"Arghh!!! I hate pink!" Skylar smiled while she watched her youngest pup pout at a mirror, as Xion looked at her freshly dyed hair.

"You can get rid of it in a week, Xion." Xion frowned at her sire, before looking back at the mirror.

"I can't go out like this!" Skylar chuckled softly at her daughter's dramatic reaction, as she stood up and wrapped her arm around Xion's neck.

"Girls and boys do it all the time, there's nothing to worry about." The young pup whimpered as she snuggled into her sire's chest.

"You and ma suck."

"I know." Skylar chuckled as she hugged her pup tightly, The Alpha pulled away and looked into emerald orbs as she smirked at Xion.

"Come on, It smells like Lua and Ally are making dinner."

<><><><><><>

"Pardon me, but is Alex Hall here?" Baelfire looked towards the voice as he moved away from the car's smoking engine.

"Not to be rude, but who are you and how did you get in here?" The silver-eyed woman chuckled as she ruffled her matching silver hair in embarrassment.

"Most humblest apologies. My name is Nine, and I am able to teleport anywhere like you."

The male Lycan's eyes turned Dark orange in caution as he stared at Nine, confusion on his face.

"I am an Angel and I really need to find your daughter, Baelfire."

"She's in the kitchen. Out that door and to the left." Nine bowed at Baelfire in gratitude before leaving the garage and headed towards the kitchen. Noticing Baelfire's eyes on her back, as he watched the silver-haired angel.

"Life has advanced nicely." Nine comments to herself as she looked at the paintings, her walk stopping when she encounters Alex's wedding photo.

"Good for you, pup." The angel gently placed the photo back in it's spot, and continued towards the kitchen. A soft grin graced her lips when she spotted the now older Lycan sitting by the island.

"Hello again, Alex."

Gray eyes looked into silver, as shock took over the Lycan's sharp facial features. Alex slipped off her stool as she walked towards Nine cautiously.

"Nine?"

"Pleasure to see you again, Alex. It took me a while to find you."

<><><><><><>

Asher let out a low growl into Riley's soft white hair as a loud noise filled her ears.

"Don't make me get the cymbals you two, wake up!" Riley stared tiredly at her little sister, only to let out a laugh at her hot pink hair.

"Yes, Xion?" The older werewolf asked as Asher got into a sitting position on the cozy couch, not seeing the party hat hanging off the future Alpha's head and the noisemaker in her mouth.

"It's Scales's birthday! We got cake, and I wanna eat it! So get up!" Xion threw the noisemaker at her still laying sister as she ran towards the kitchen.

Riley jumped onto her mate as soon as her little sister left, and finally connected their lips together.

Asher groaned into the kiss as she pinned Riley onto the couch, tightening her grip when the Eragon moaned as Kitsuni howled in her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment

- Lycan