An unnatural Alpha and A Still Angel

Chapter XIV-
An unnatural Alpha and A still Angel

Asher growl echoed across the throne room as she pinned the King to the floor by his neck his weak bodyguard laying on the floor, unconcious.

"Answer. Me. What did you find out?." Asher spoke, her alpha tone clear in her voice. There was no need in hiding it now, everyone knew.

"Your..your.. pack was killed.. By Serpents.. You.. you're.. only.. survivor.." The King choked out as his granddaughter tried moving her mate off him.

"Asher-!" Skylar began, using her own Alpha voice.

"SILENCE!" The stronger Alpha roared, making Skylar, Alex, and Baelfire drop to their knees in submission. Asher huffed through her nose before looking back to the King, her mate's comfort helping very little.

"What else do you know of me." Asher demanded loosing her grip on the King's neck so he can answer quicker, her eyes glowed brightly when the King wasted time taking in gulps of air.

The Alpha snarled before yanking the King's head back by his graying hair, Riley's effort to get her mate off of the King meaningless against the strength Asher no longer holds back.

'Such strength to force me to my knees.. Asher's Alpha is not natural.' Baelfire thought as he stayed kneeling, he needed to figure out what caused Asher to become this powerful.

"You're testing my patience. Answer." The King winced as Asher tugged his head back further. This is not how he imagined his day would go.

"That's all I know of you." Asher breathed out deeply before bringing the King's face close to hers and sneered after hearing the older Eragon's heartbeat spike for a second.

"Do. Not. LIE."

"ASHER! Enough! Please.." Riley whimpered as she laid her forehead against her mate's back.

Asher huffed as she blinked away the fog from her eyes, she looked at her kneeling friends in confusion and then to the King who she was holding by his hair, until she felt wetness soak the back of her v-neck.

"Riley? My love, why're you crying?" Asher asked as she moved off of the Old Eragon before turning and wiping the tears off of her mate's face. She has no idea why her friends were kneeling and why Riley was crying.

'Kitsuni what did you do?'

'That's the thing Asher, I have no idea.'

<><><><><>

The living room was silent as Nine stared at the wall, her usually shining Silver eyes now dull. Xion squeezed her arms tighter around her legs as she looked at her quiet mate.

God, Xion hated silence.

"Some day huh?" Xion chuckled uncomfortably, her forced smile falling when Nine didn't move.

"Come on, Nine. You can talk to me." The young wolf whispered as she scooted a little bit closer to her mate and gently laid a hand on Nine's shoulder.

"No I can't!" Nine exclaimed as she stood up from the couch, her wing rigid. She curled her hands into tight fists before walking out of the mansion.

Xion held back a whimper as Nine slammed the door close, she scratched the back of her head before nuzzling her face against her thighs.

The youngest Hale didn't know how long she stayed in that position until she heard the door open, and Juneau's happy laughter echoed through the mansion's foyer.

"You're not gonna believe how awesome Aasha is, Xion! Hey, Xi.. you okay?" Juneau's laughter died down when she saw her friend's face buried into her thighs. She squatted in front of the younger she-wolf when she heard Xion sniffle before she lifted her head, sending a teary smile to Juneau.

"So how's Aasha in bed?" Xion joked not bothering to stop Juneau from wiping the tears off her face.

"Didn't get that far. Where's Nine?" Juneau questioned as she moved her hands off of Xion's face and rested them against her own thighs.

"Don't know. She got mad and just left.." The young Alpha answered as she poked her friend's nose.

Juneau allowed Xion to tap her nose for a while until her eyes moved to the grandfather clock in the corner of the living room, to see that it was nearing 3 in the morning.

"Have your parents or Riley called you?"

"No, they're probably busy or sleeping."

"You should get some rest too." Juneau spoke  just as Xion let out a yawn, her tongue poking out slightly.

"No."

"Nine will be here when you wake up, Xion." Xion's emerald eyes looked into Juneau's hazel.

"How do you know?"

"Just trust me, Xi."

"Fine. Goodnight." Xion whispered as she moved off the couch and headed up the stairs and to her room.

Juneau waited until she heard Xion's body hit her bed to walk out of the mansion and shifted into her wolf. She sniffed the air before she got Nine's coconut and honey scent, and followed it until it lead her to a two-story house.

Her golden eyes took in Nine sitting on the roof of the house, her white wing glowing silver with the moonlight and her hair swaying with the night breeze. She let out a bark, tapping her sandy-brown tail against the dirt when Nine locked her Silver eyes with her Golden ones.

"Who's Aasha to you, Nine?" Juneau asked after she shifted back, crossing her arms over her bare chest. The Angel blinked, her stillness freaking the she-wolf out a little bit.

"She's my sister."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote,
Comment

-Lycan