Let the hunt begin (Part XI - Restoration)

*[Y/N]'s POV*

We were currently getting back to Beacon, using the Atlas bullhead. We were the only people inside, not counting the pilot. I was lying down on the bench mounted to the wall, and WInter was sitting next to me.

- Hey [Y/N]. - Winter started, breaking the silence before us.

- Hmm? What is it?

- What.. was that before? Your semblance is the armor, right? - she asked, seemingly curious about the whole thing. I responded with silence... Should I really tell her about it?

- Well... one could say I one helluva demonic when it comes to fighting. - I answered, missing the point, but she didn't buy that one.

- Drop those riddles. You manipulated with earth and ice. That doesn't make sense unless your armor is able to do that... Which I doubt. - she said, looking straight in my eyes. Fine...

- Winter. I will officially reveal it when the proper time comes, but if you can keep a secret... - I started and her eyes lightened up - I am not human.

- So are you a combat drone then? - she asked, guessing and missing.

- What? Of course not. I am a demon. - I explained and her eyes widened.

- A demon? - she asked, not believing what she heard. - Demons do not exist.

- Well... They do. In another dimension. - I explained, showing her my wings. - We have to warn Beacon about a potential attack on our school.

- Do you think they are planning it?

- No. I am sure. And it won't only be White Fang. It will be worse.

*time skip, 6 days later, evening*

I was currently lying down on my bed, thinking about a lot of things. I was starting to think that my appearance in this dimension was not really random, that I might have key importance in saving this world. The meeting of team RWBY, JNPR, CFVY. GIrls taking a liking to my person. The White Fang and their attack on school...

- Worried partner? - Prophet asked.

- Who wouldn't be? According to information that Kreinto gave me, the attack will occur tomorrow.

- At least your little demonic harem knows about you and you'll be able to get them here tomorrow. - he responded.

- What about returning?

- Once you open the up the connection, you'll be able to teleport between the worlds quite easily. Readers will appreciate it.

- They sure will... The ORC got the message you sent. Portal will be ready shortly after midnight.

- Thanks, Kreinto. I have a bad feeling about the upcoming day.

- Who wouldn't have it? We are standing at the brink of war. Tomorrow White Fang will attack the school...

- And it is up to us to help them fend off the attack. - Prophet ended and was interrupted by a knock at the door.

- Come in! - I said louder, and Ozpin entered the room with Glynda.

- Hello [Y/N]. - Ozpin said, looking at me and Glynda.

- Good evening. - Glynda greeted me.

- Good evening to you both. What brings you here at that hour?

- We decided to notify you that every one that is capable of fighting is ready to defend the school. Also... Jaune has found his semblance. It seems like your training helped him a lot.