46; two shocks in a day? give me a break

"Potato chips are the best."I said firmly, staring at her intensely.

"Yeah. But mashed potatoes will always be everyone's favorite."Hanji rolled her eyes as she took another fry from her plate of fries, adjusting her position to place her feet at the small table in front of us.

"That's a terrible lie." I said bluntly. "How can you say that when everything we can eat are food made from potatoes?"I gave her a look and uncrossed my arms as I slouched on the ancient sofa with a huff, stuffing my mouth with more potato chips.

We became silent for awhile before I yawned, stretching in the plush sofa which I bet already has a dent of my derrière on it. "Why are we even talking about this?"I asked to no one in particular.

Hanji sighed, staring blankly at the fancy ceiling. "Because we're bored?"She supplied dully.

"How long do they need to talk?" I complained, staring at the back door in deep annoyance. Whatever they were talking should be at the outmost importance or I swear to the Goddess of Sina somebody will scream bloody murder

Erwin and Levi are supposedly talking in the study room after Erwin drag Levi from somewhere and locked themselves in while also kicking Hanji, Mike and I in the process.

We are currently in a spare study room out of 39 other study rooms just lounging or sating our boredom with the pastries they kindly given us. 

"I still didn't smell blood so we're good for now." Mike said then he sniffled, eating cheesecakes.

"That's kinda cruel if you put it that way." Hanji stated with a sweatdrop.

"How is that pimp anyway? Is he okay?" I asked, eating grapes while lying on the armrest of the sofa.

"Pimp?...wait! Ohhh! Claude. He's still sleeping." Hanji shrugged. Mike snorted at my nickname.

"I haven't seen that reckless side of Levi since that time." Mike stated softly.

Hanji shruddered, waving her fry around. "Just imagining that punch makes my stomach twist."

"I even heard a bone crack..."

"ESTAPH ITH!" Hanji look at Mike in disgust. "We're eating, can't you see?"

"I wonder if Claude will decrease the payment for the medical bills." Mike muttered.

"Are you seriously considering staying here, Xyra? It's not like I'm pressuring but pleasedon'tleaveus!! Levican'tlivewithoutyou!!" Hanji cried, shaking my body back and forth.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I snapped, "Who's staying under the same roof with that pervert?" I made a face of pure disgust.

"What are you gonna do?" Hanji asked.

I gave her my sweetest smile, lifting my fork and stabbing it on the sponge cake. "I'm gonna force my way by hook or by crook."

The door suddenly opened revealing Erwin and Levi. There seem to be no bruise forming on their faces which is a good sign.

"Deborah said that Dinner will be serve in a moment and also..." Erwin trailed off. Based from the scowl on Levi's face, it is not pleasant. "Claude want us to sleep here tonight."