18; long lost happiness.

Everybody stopped abruptly to listen anxiously for the loud thumping footsteps, expecting another titan.

I stood in awe as Eren in his titan form, carries the boulder and makes his way to the gate. Who knew he can actually carry the boulder in that size.

"Don't let the titans get close to Eren. Protect him at all cost even if it cost you your own lives!"

Everybody started going all out luring every titan away from Eren's path.

I even saw Mitabi's squad on ground trying to catch two titan's attention. What the heck are they thinking? They know staying on ground with titans is like committing suicide.

I spotted Mikasa with Ian and his squad."Mikasa!"I shouted landing beside her to witness Eren more closely.

"Where's Armin?"She asked me."I thought Eren passed out?"She stated in disbelief still watching Eren in relief. Happy that he's finally doing his job.

"Looks like Armin actually do it."I stated simply. Right on cue, Armin arrived behind us."Xyra, Mikasa!"He wheezed still panting in exhaustion. He really needs to strengthen those flimsy legs.

"Armin, Xyra, let's go!"Mikasa stated, leading the way towards Eren. I nodded, following after her.

Armin and Mikasa jumped down to serve as a guide in Eren's way to the gate while I choose to stay at the top of the boulder to get a good view of everything.

I enhanced my eye sight to help me see clearly, just in time to see Jean and the others also jumping in to help luring the titans away. It's kinda fascinating to look at the gore scene so vividly yet creepy.

Might as well help them rather than standing at the top of this boulder like an idiot doing absolutely nothing.

I thought of a way to help them a little without affecting others of my ability. Suppression is kinda out of option since titans are scattered from each other. Repulsion is also out since I might also send everyone away. Shockwave is definitely a no-no since I would die instantly. Instant solution is out of the answer.

The only thing left is...

Manipulation.

"Jean!"I shouted, grabbing his attention."What?"

"Duck."

"Huh, where?"He ducked. Just in time for the rubble to hit the titan's face behind him–hard.

"Eyes up. You almost died without knowing it."I snapped. What an idiot.

"What the heck was that for?"He grumbled in annoyance, stomping his foot while pointing at me in accusation."You almost got me killed."

My face darkened as I crossed my arms over my chest haughtily."You want to die, horse face?"I challenged him.

He paled as he glanced up and step back in surprise from the rubbles dangerously pointing above him. If I can kill a titan with a rock, how much more if a mere human like him get hit by this?

"That's what I thought."I scoffed before flicking a rubble to the direction of a passing titan. The titan landed in a thump, his head squished underneath the boulder I threw.

"Oi! Xyra, you almost crush me along with the titan!"Connie exclaimed in annoyance, who is unfortunately luring the same titan I killed.

"That's because your head is too big."I sneered, casually sitting on top of the boulder like I wasn't being lifted by a titan with a bloody battle ongoing underneath.

"Lure the titan from the west, hurry!"Somebody shouted to them and they immediately fly off.

Jean's manuever gear suddenly quiver, causing him to crash on the ground. It's weird for him to lose his balance since he's one of the best in 3DMG.

"Jean!"Connie exclaimed before he kicked the titan on the head and lured its attention away from Jean.

"Move your asses, dimwits."I shouted to the three before sending a huge rock under the titan.

"Thanks for the help, Xyra!"Connie saluted mockingly before they jumped off somewhere.

I scowled at them before flicking the other rubbles in different direction, killing the titans on the way.

My body suddenly turn numb before an unbearable pain erupted in my head. My consciousness fading in and out.

"Shit!"The rocks falls down on the ground as my body grew weaker. I can't even lift a single finger.

I don't think I can keep up much longer. Dammit, it's all because of that stupid barrier. I gritted my teeth as another painful throb invade my senses. This will eventually mess with my sharp trajectory. I must have abused my mentality too much that my mind can't handle the force anymore.

I collapsed down in surrender as I clutched my head in agony. I stared at my hands as my hair fall flatly from my grasp.

Green...

Happiness...

I chuckled dryly to myself as forced myself up, gaining a new found determination. I hate myself for giving up idiotically when I just finally found the thing that I had been searching for years.

I was born to be the weapon to serve as a purpose for humanity and in return they became the happiness I searched for.

I learned that not everyone is as bad as I thought. I didn't realized it from Hanji and Erwin, but the moment I entered the cadet corps. I slowly realized that I already cared for my comrade deeply. No matter how idiotic they are or cowardice.

"Xyra...you baka!"I sniffed, angrily wiping the traitorous tears from dripping on my eyes. We are on a bloody battle, stop being melodramatic. Sheesh!

I stared up the sky, blocking out the surroundings. I smiled tearfully, imagining my parents' faces gazing at me proudly. You just wanted to me to be happy literally. Huh? Not some treasures they stole from us or vengeance to your murder? Sometimes you're too good for your own good.

You could've just told me to live on with my life like normal parents.

But I don't really have anything normal to begin with. Everything around me is fucked up from the start.

That moment with just us three gazing at each other lovingly without anyone to interrupt us feels like the best moment of all – just like how we used to be.

This world might still has something worth fighting for. And I'll openly die to witness that firsthand.