37; the special signal flare

Levi is so OOC *le gags*

...

This chapter is dedicated to....MCAnimexox because your comment made my day!

Do you have your own theories about the story so far? I love reading your comments.

Comment your thoughts about the story so far or vote! I'll start randomly dedicate next chapters to you guys~

Thank you for the flood votes. I was surprised to see a ton of notifications from you guys!

...

|recap|

"Fine." I closed my eyes and nodded furiously to reassure myself that what I'm about to do is for the sake of humanity."I'll try to get along with you."

"But you're still an ass." I added, showing him a fake smile.

"Don't worry," He gave me a blunt look,"you're still a brat to me."

THIS GUY!

...

"I HATE HIM!" I gritted my teeth.

"X-xy-xyra! Your tearing the saddle!" Eren exclaimed in panic, snapping out of my murderous intent.

I blinked as I looked down and shrieked at the twisted saddle."Erwin's gonna kill me!" I mumbled.

"Xyra, are you okay?" Eren asked, stopping in the middle of brushing a horse's mane to look at me.

We're currently prepping the horses that will be used today since Captain Bonsai told us to do so. I had to keep my word and try to at least follow him this time or else I'm definitely cutting that shrub on top of his head when the time comes.

"Yup. Absolutely. Just fine." I stated, more to myself than to Eren as I refrain from twisting another saddle in irritation. The disfigured saddly was discarded somewhere.

"You have that dark look on you face." Eren stated cautiously.

"Just continue brushing the last one while I bring the other horses out." I sighed to ease my temper, grabbing the reigns of the two horses closest to me and guide them outside.

"Xyrie~ HOW ARE YOU?!" Hanji skipped toward me, waving wildly with a maniac grin on her face.

Oh look, another pest. I really need a strong pest control.

"Peachy." I grumbled.

"Don't be like that. Say, I have some good news for you! Wanna know what? Guess! Guess!" She hopped eagerly.

"What? You'll go away and never bother me again? Hanji, that's sounds great!" I rolled my eyes after I said that.

"Mou! Xyra, it's not the time for sarcasm! C'mon, guess it!" She pouted, poking my side.

"I don't have to stay with Levi?"

"Nope."

"I'll go back to squad-less Xyra?"