35; the secret to xyra's mood swings.

I woke up feeling instantly aggravated at everything I see. I didn't get a single wink of sleep because of stupid Levi pulling off that move on me. Is he suffering from multiple personality disorder?

Is this some kind of a test? This is a test, right?

We stayed here instead of going back to former HQ to materialize the plan and make hasty preparations for today, which why I'm here with my permanent bed hair in my head, slouching in my seat.

"Here, coffee. You look like you'll murder the next person who'll breathe. Other soldiers are getting anxious you know." Hanji stated, placing a tall cup of blended coffee in front of me.

I was sitting at a lone chair inside the mess hall of Annex HQ, spreading bad vibes by glaring at the poor table. I was half expecting for the room to flip upside down because of my current mood right now.

The bitter smell of coffee immediately work its magic in making my mood better as I chugged it down smoothly like drinking water.

"Slow down, Xyrie. Drinking coffee like your life depended on it is not a good practice." She chided.

"Hanji, their lives are the one to perish if you brought a second late." I snapped."I was this close to proving the theory about defying gravity." I pinched the air to signify my point.

"What happen to you anyway?" She inched closer to my face and scream in fright."Look at your bloodshot eyes!"

I pushed her finger away from my face."I'm just excited for today."

"What are you? A kid going on a school trip?" She laughed.

I glared at her icily, which shut her up."Don't push my buttons, Hanji. I'm in no mood for laugh and peace."

"I'm still upset about your jackass decision... dragging squad Levi today." I muttered darkly as a shadow overcast my face and my hair began imitating medusa's snakes.

"Did something happen between you and Levi?" She asked.

When I didn't reply, she gasped and slap the table rapidly which caught some look from others while jumping on her seat. How can her mood take a full 360° in a snap!?

"It's not what you're thinking, you shit." I grunted, rolling my eyes at her and resuming on taking small sips on my coffee.

She pouted as she stop causing her own ruckus."Xyrie, you're no fun. I was expecting something to happen after he traveled from the former HQ to here just for you." She whined.

I ignored that statement and looked at her seriously."Say Hanji, is Levi suffering from multiple personality disorder?"

"No, not that I know of. I think the only illness he has is major OCD and dwarfism." She silently laughing at her own joke, bending down to calm her breathing.

"Are you roasting me behind my back, you uncultured wakame?" A cold voice stated, causing Hanji to freeze and me to look up.

He was wearing the typical uniform with his forest green cape draped on his shoulder. That annoying hair cut really remind me of an uncut bonsai.

"Wakame?" Hanji and I said at the same time which causes Levi's attention to transfer on me.

"What are you wearing?" He glared at me, more specifically to the dress I'm wearing. I was wearing the usual formfitting black dress I always wear every expeditions.