chapter 6

May death do us part

      .                       Chuck's pov.

I went back to the hospital to pick of Courtney. She was finally cleared to go home. When I saw her in the waiting room I slightly jogged up to her and our lips met.

We checked out and drove home. She rested on the couch while a group of friends (and me) Scrubbed and cleaned the walls. We got all the spray paint off and we had almost everything fixed. or replaced.

It took the whole day but when we finished I took Courtney out to dinner.

We went a restaurant not to far away from our house. We got there around 8 and left around 9:45.

-------

The car ride home

----------

my phone rang and Courtney answered it. I was driving.

C-Hello

Hospital- Charles penk

C-No, this is his wife.

H-Well, we need you too then to come in if you can.

Ashlynn Parks needs a ride home because Hayes has gone into a coma.

C-will he be ok?

H- can't tell. See you soon

click.

the phone was on speaker so I heard everything.

Well, let's go. I said.

The hospital was only about a 30 minute drive and we got there around 10:20.

When we got there we saw Ashlynn hanging with this 'Dude'.

We walked up and introduced ourselves to.......

Marc?

He looked so different.

Or did he.

We took ashlynn to our house and Marc left.

In the next few days we kept getting flowers sent to our house with the words:

                                                           Ashlynn,

                                                    May love be our friendship.

                         signed.    Secrets

We couldn't figure out who it was but I think Ashlynn knew. She wouldn't walked out the door every night and get into somebody's  car that always seemed to be parked crossed the street.

One night Courtney and I hid in the bushes across the street to see who it was.

When he pulled up she got out of the car and kissed him. Square on the lips.

Marc. It was Marc. She was having a flipping affair with Marc.

She got inside and he left. We darted for the house and she was just sitting on the couch dreaming about whatever.

Hey, Courtney nearly screamed as she slapped Ashlynn.

How could you do that.

Do what?, ashlynn screeched..  KISS THAT LOWLIFE ASS.

He's not a low life ass.He's Marc.

OH GOOD, Courtney said nearly falling over.

So you just don't even care about Hayes anymore.

No.no.no. i-i-i-I do.

Then why aren't you at the fu**ing hospital with him.

Because he's in a.Damn coma.

With that she started to cry alittle.

Courtney and I went upstairs.

We curled up into bed and fell asleep. We woke up and Ashlynn was gone.

We drove down to the hospital and found out she was with Hayes.

Has he had any changes?, Courtney asked shyly.

No, Ashlynn said calmly.

The doctor said he has gotten worse. It's not good.

-------5 days later-------

Hayes woke up confused as ever. But after about 10min he was okay.

Ashlynn had told him everything about Marc because we would've. He was furious, but was glad she told him.

Some days after Marc was still sending her flowers but this time signing his name. When Hayes came home)They were both staying at Courtney's and i's house. So we could take care of them.

Hayes was getting angrier and angrier until Marc showed up at our door one night.

Ding ding

Ashlynn got up and answered it.

Marc she said surprisingly.

"I love you Ashlynn and I just want you to know that" and with that he jumped up and kissed her on her lips passionately.

Hayes darted for the door and tackled him throwing punches left and right. Courtney called an ambulance and when Ashlynn got Hayes off of Marc she looked at Marc.

"I warned you, he plays football. and with that she slammed the door. Just to open the door and say"But thank you!"

.