chapter 25

Tornado

Chuck

A thick, black ,mile long tornado came flying Down the street. It ripped up everything. When it was over we Dug our way up through the stairs to find a huge pile of rubble where our house once stood. I held Christy tight. To tight. She grabbed my hand and whispered to me.

We walked down the street. Every family was standing outside and gasping at the wreck. We couldn't find Rufus anywhere. We walked to Ashlynn' s house..Her house and Hayes' house were totally gone. Just rubble. They were no where to be found. We dug through the rubble until we saw a hand. It was Ashlynn' s. She was holding Hayes' hand. They were both so peaceful. Her parents were dead too. Everybody in the house was gone. We started our walk back to our piece of rubble when the ground shook. The road between Christy and Me cracked and split apart to reveal a never ending hole. Zach and Angie' s mom had slipped in. Ryan and his mom screamed as Angie grabbed Ryan's shirt and hugged him to death. They were crying their eyes out. Until the ground shook again. Angie, Ryan, and Ryan's parents dropped into it. Christy, her sister and I were left. We ran down to Ryan's house and the street was torn up. We tried to run and dodge the street but it was too hard. The ground kept shaking abruptly. We were stranded.

Ryan

HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT.

I fell out of bed as I heard Christy scream that at the top of her lungs. What, we all ran to her. Nothing, she said, It was just a dream. The rain came down harder, the wind picked up again. We went back to bed.

A/N. I will post the ending of chapter 25 later on. Tell me what you guys think of the book so Far. :). thank you. comment what you think.