chapter 17

The help

       I struggled but it did no use. There were cops surrounding the school and one of them was trying to help me. I could feel the knife hit my neck. Ow, I screeched. Angie came up to me.

BACK UP the guy yelled. He pointed the gun at her and shot. She collapsed on the ground and was immediately sent to the hospital. I was done. I pushed back and grabbed his arm and thrusted it forward. As I heard his shoulder pop out of place Hayes came up and threw him over me as I punched him upward causing him to land on his leg crooked which fractured his knee. I was sent to the hospital to get stitches in my neck. The blade had cut a little deeper than I thought. Angie was in surgery and I was sent home. Hayes and Ashlynn came over after and we hung out for a bit. We left for Hollywood in a week. We were all excited and were looking up buildings to visit. We already knew we were visiting the Hollywood sign. It wa  around 6 that we got a call from the Hospital.

____________________________________

h=We have some bad news.

R= yes

H=Angelina Banks, the girl who was shot at high school today

R=yess,( I said in a whine )

H= She has died, there was too Much blood loss.

R= oh

__________________Click___________________

I fell to the floor. Hayes quickly ran Down the street as Ashlynn and I followed

we knocked on her door to find her mother crying. And I mean crying. Her eyes were beat red , and she was being an empty box of tissues. And the tissues led a trail from the stairs to the living. She came up and hugged us. We came in and sat in silence. Her mother kept crying and Ashlynn, Hayes,and I started pouting. Around 8 we walked to my house and broke the bad news to my mom and step dad. Later on I had to call Christy.

______________________________________________

C= Hello?

R= I need to tell you something

C= shoot

R= ok, well Angie is dead

silence silence silence

R=Christy

C=  Oh my God. Im so sorry.

R= yea..Me to

C= I can be there as early as tomorrow after noon.

R= don't come, wait until the funeral. It will be better. are you still coming with us to Hollywood.

C=Yea of course.

R= ok, ill talk to you tomorrow

C=ok, bye

_____________________click_______________

Christy will be here for the funeral. And her sister probably too. We just walked outside and walked around the block a few times. we stopped at the corner store and bought some snacks. We went down to the park and sat on the swings. We were there all night, but our parents didn't care. We went to Ashlynn' s around 12 and silently went upstairs. We fell asleep pretty quickly. It had been a long day. We woke up at 11:40 and her mom had breakfast ready. We sat down and ate. I didn't though. I couldn't. I loved her. Now she's gone. I had nobody. I was all alone. Except for my friends. I felt so guilty though. If she didn't come up to me she would still be here. I walked into my house which was all alone and Angie was standing there. What, I yelled. Hey she said calmly.  But, but how, I stuttered. Your dead. Maybe I'm a ghost, she said creepily. I ran past her (which was really through her) up the stairs and into my room. She was already there. Im not going to hurt you. Im here to say bye, she said. I got up and tried to hug her. And this time, it worked. I could feel her warmth, her breath on my shoulder. Her silky hair, I could smell her perfume that she was wearing yesterday. I'm going to miss you everyday, I whispered in her ear. Try to visit, I added. Ok, she said happily. I love, I said. I love you more, she said as she disappeared. I fell on the floor. My mom walked in and screamed. She called 911 and I was at the hospital in no time. What happened,I asked. You had a seizure, She said. Oh, I said. Angie, I thought. I started laughing to myself.

         chapter 18

    Fun in Funeral