"Who was that?" Terion practically growled then continued on as I didn't reply, "What's with 'stay safe' is something going on that I should know about?" Terion interrogated me more much to my delight. As we neared the main house I wanted to clear it up before we got into a heated argument and I didn't want Blair to be near that so I spun around and took Terion's hands in mine.

"Don't worry he and I are just friends well new friends, that was Leon," I let it sink in but Terion remained quiet, "He apologized and told me why he hurt me fiscally and mentally, he even told me a deep secret of his. I let go of the past and I decided we could become friends in the near future!" I gave a faint smile to Terion but he remained blank.

After I waited for him to resume his normal self but when he didn't I got fed up and went to see Blair, but when I entered Blair's nursery Vince was cradling Blair in his arms. I was a little jealous that Blair wasn't mine and I couldn't have him all to myself whenever I wanted but I couldn't help but feel happy that Vince was coming around with Blair. I know it must still be hard that Lenore is gone and he wasn't around when we had her funeral, but I knew he already mourned her by the way a smile danced upon his lips.

"Hey Vince, is he asleep?" I approached Vince with caution just incase but when I saw the slight nod of his head I shuffled over to Vince and glanced over his arm, Blair had his lips parted and a finger by his mouth.

"Cody, I'm sorry for the way I acted towards you!" Vince sighed as he apologized to me.

"I don't blame you, I probably would've been the same way. So you staying permanently?" I stroked the tiny hairs on Blair's head as I replied to him.

"Yeah I'm staying, I heard that you've been taking care of my boy while I've been umm absent!" Vince turned to me with a curious demeanor and I shyly ducked my head blushing like no tomorrow.

"I'll take that as a yes! But I'm glad he has someone who cares a lot for him, okay enough with this sentimental stuff can you get Terion to accept my offer?" Vince's tone went to loving to business and it had me confused as to what he was talking about.

"What offer?" I asked but as Vince opened his mouth to answer my question Terion's voice cut him off.

"He asked me if I'd take alpha position with him!" I turned around to my mate who was leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed over his broad chest.

"Alpha, both of yous!" My mouth hung open and for once I had no words for this, Terion stared at me for a long time but them focused his attention on his younger brother.

"Yes! I take your offer for my mates safety," Terion told his brother then addressed me, "Love what do you think of all this?" Now that was a conflicted question, but I knew what the right answer to say was.

"If it protects all of the pack then I'm fine with it, just be careful okay with everything and you must tuotto to me!" I held my head high as I gave him my conditions and Terion unthinkingly accepted what I was asking him. Vince looked like he knew what I wanted but didn't warn his brother about it instead he chuckled and gave me a knowing smirk.

"Let's go! Bye Blair see you later Vince, oh when does Terion have to do the ceremony?" I was almost out the door with Terion when I remembered to asked Vince that.

"After you guys are um done yielding!" Vince tried to keep the smile off his face with little success and luckily Terion didn't catch on so I nodded pulling Terion to our room.

I locked the door when we were inside then turned to Terion smirking, I raised an eyebrow but already knew what he thought. He thought he was going to be in control not going to happen and if he sticks to his word maybe I'll give him what he wants!