Chapter 11

{Warning Male sex at the end!!}

Cody's POV

Terion has been very busy but so have I, with Blair constantly waking me up in the morning and sometimes I'm not going to sleep for nights at a time. I do love him and I have Remi to look after too, it's been four days since Terion brought him to me and I've been loving every minute of it. I got to talk to him after he came back to me, he's matured a lot since I've been gone and I can still remember that night he came back to me like it was two seconds ago.

~Flashback~

I led Remi inside while Terion turned to the new members starting with some ground rules and what's going to be happening for the next week with them. When my brother and I were seated in Terion and my room on a couch in the corner Remi jumped on me again pulling me into a hug. I held him tight then kissed his head, we relaxed into the cushions as Remi held onto me afraid I was going to leave.

"Remi I missed you so much, I'm glad Terion got you!" I cried in relief, Remi looked up at me with his green eyes as tears sprung from my eyes. I wiped at my face vigorously but Remi's cool touch on my skin made me stop to look at him.

"I've missed you too brother, how have you been?" Remi scrunched up his face in worry then I laughed.

"Aren't I supposed to say that? Well I've been getting to know Terion and his brothers pack, Terion's brother Vince, his wife just had a baby so I have been tending to Blair. Do you want to go see him after this?" I asked then Remi nodded making me smile, I missed him and I hope nothing happened while I was gone. Even when I was around back at the rouge camp he got hit or someone was rude to him, I always stood up for him or took the beatings for him.

"I can see it plain as day on your face don't feel guilty that you left, I'm glad you did or we'd be still stuck with Sally and all those barbaric men. So this Terion is he nice to you? I see that your still reserved with everyone, I'm surprised you mates not the alpha!" Remi reminded me of myself, growing up fast to take care of my baby brother. Helping out around the house and camp so no one would see a reason to pick on me but they always found something to criticize, nothing was ever good enough for anyone.

"Yeah I'm still getting to know my...uh mate. Terion's very nice though he has his moments and he didn't take the alpha position when his dad was 'retiring' so his brother got it. How was it when I left? Was it bad, did you get hurt?" I held onto Remi's shoulders look into his eyes incase he was going to lie.

"It was ok I mean people were looking for you and they sent a warrior after you but we're freaking out that they couldn't find either of yous. I got interrogated a couple times and knocked around but nothing else, this is you and your mates room right? I can smell your scent though it's not as strong as Terion's." Remi glanced around as I thought about what he said.

"Yeah it is, did they break anything? That wolf that chased after me is either dead or being interrogated still, Terion found me when I was about to be attacked. How's Sally and how many came with and who did?" I was curious who wanted out of the rouge life, while I was being beaten and tore down no one ever came to help or stop my attacker. They didn't deserve a second chance and I was surprised that Terion even gave them one, rogues can be unpredictable and reckless, so we'll see how they react.

"No I didn't break anything and about ten people, mostly young kids with their mom or siblings and Leon came." Leon that name haunted me he was the worst of my tormentors, he was cruel to the bone even though he was sixteen he acted much older.

"Leon......I missed you but your here now, how about we go get something to eat and then go see Blair?" I wanted to forget about my past life but now that Leon was here I never will, I just hope he doesn't hurt me anymore.