Chapter 4

Terion's POV

When I shut the door of the bathroom to give my mate some privacy Vince was standing in the middle of the room. He had his thinking what to do next look on his face.

"Vince, came to talk to me some more?" I added some sarcasm hopefully he'd get the hint. Vince's face snapped up to mine and he nodded his head to himself casually.

"Terion I think he shouldn't stay, he's a rouge and the baby's due any second now!" Vince glanced at me then back to the ground, good hopefully he feels guilty.

"He's my mate and how can you think he could hurt a baby? I'm not going to let him go I will probably kill myself if that happens. I know we can survive if a mate dies but I wouldn't want to be without him, I know I know I just met him" I barked at Vince making him jump.

"I know that, but you can't leave him here when you go on the road and he can't handle being on the road right now! He needs a stable environment so he doesn't get himself into trouble." Vince's expression softened.

"I don't know, Vince what are you suggesting?" I dropped my tone low but Vince still heard.

"He needs you, I know you won't want to hear this but I think you should stay here with him. People need to warm up to him and so does he so.." I cut Vince off, no more need to convince me.

"Fine I will stay." Plain and simple he needed me I needed him.

"I'm so happy I can't wait to tell mom and dad they will be ecstatic" Vince had a huge proud smile on his face like he accomplished something so great.

"Yeah yeah now go, my mate should be done any second I'll tell him soon when the time is right so much is going on. Something is still wrong with him he told me he can't communicate with his wolf that's just not normal!" I shook my head and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Hmm maybe it's because of the mate bond though you can't do anything about mating with him he's still a child and in distress," Vince suggests to me but I can't mate with him not yet he wouldn't handle that good, " I'll see you later and my mate wants you to stop by and visit her see ya" he slapped me on the shoulder and when he shut the bedroom door the bathroom door opened up revealing my mate in nothing but a tee shirt on. I swear he's going to kill, definitely if I keep on getting aroused.

"I never got your name" I totally for got to ask him that he debated something in his head before answering me.

"Cody " he seemed a little distant when he replied so I walked up to him making sure he knew I was coming so he doesn't get scared and placed both of my hands on his thin shoulders as I leaned down he stiffened but I didn't want to push him away so I kissed his nose. He scrunched up his face in confusion then raised his hand and touched his nose with it, he looked so sexy I held my self back from doing anything else.

"We should get some sleep you look exhausted " I took his hand then lead him to my, actually our bed now. I slipped off my tee shirt and snuggled under the covers waiting for Cody to join me, when he didn't climb into bed I looked over at him. He still stood by the bed but unmoving so I threw one side of the covers open.

"Are you coming to sleep?" Cody bit his lip and twirled his fingers together nervously, "come on I promise not to cuddle with you I will stay on this side! " he reluctantly got in and turned away from me. So I just let him be then drifted off to sleep.

Cody's POV

I heard part of their conversation I didn't know what Vince meant when he said Terion and his mom and dad were going to be happy, happy about what? And that my wolf not talking to me or should I say can't talk to me is because of our mating bond, what would I have to do to fix it? What I know about mating is that you have to mark them with you're wolves fangs and later on in life I learned sex was involved too. I couldn't even think about us mating I didn't want to not for awhile! I could hear Terion snore softly behind me, thankful he kept his word and kept his hands to himself, I don't know what I would do if that happened again. I was tired but I wasn't sure if I should sleep next to this horndog, I was still worrying about my brother, mating and my wolf but sleep took over my thoughts and I fell into a good nights sleep for once.