Chapter 8

{I tried not to make it very dirty so here it goes}

Cody's POV

It was hectic as I was being carried outside on top of Lenore, people were pointing with confused faces and worry. I breathed into her continuously she showed no sign of waking up but you never know. The doctors subordinates were carrying the ends of the board I was on, they looked like I weighed a can of paint to them. Doors opened and I was slid into a ambulance type vehicle, the doctor checked her over for any sign of abnormalities. He wrote something's down and gave her a shot of some type of liquid then hooked her up on a machine showing her vitals.

"I want to see how she reacts myself when you don't try CPR on her." The doctor said so I let my hands fall from her chest and removed my mouth to hers. The monitor beeping slowed down drastically making the doctor look at it questionably.

"Okay go ahead and carry on," I pushed on her chest a couple times the breathed into some more, the beeping grew louder and steady, "Wow, I've never seen or heard of this before. Let's get to the hospital and check on her baby!"

"Okay" I quickly said in between breaths, it didn't take long for the vehicle to stop. Sun shined behind me and we were carried outside then through doors and many hallways. I peeked around when I was set on a table I'm assuming, sure enough it was all white it looked like a surgery room. Tools were set up along side me which made me scared, I wasn't into needles and sharp objects they remained me of hurting myself.

"Okay Cody quickly get off the table then I want to see if a oxygen mask will work on her," I climbed off Lenore as the doctor pulled a mask on Lenore and others hooking her up to another machine. It beeped slowly almost to none when I was told to get on her again. A woman gelled Lenore's stomach up then pressed a wand to her tummy, a picture showed up as I peeked at it wondering what it was supposed to be.

"Her baby boys fine, but we should take him out as soon as possible!" The woman with the stick looking wand to Lenore's belly said.

"Whats to become of Lenore?" A male voice said, I recognised it immediately. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted Terion glaring at the doctors.

"Well the only way she's alive is oddly because of your mate Cody" the man that helped me with the gash in my leg stepped forward and frowned at Terion. Terion looked at me then left the room, I just sighed and continued to help Lenore.

They wheeled us too a closed off room with a guard posed at the door, I was becoming tired and drowsy. Finally in a long time the door opened to reveal Terion followed by Vince. I waved to them and longingly looked at Terion, I was missing his touch and the same as his presence.

"Terion told me what's happening, I agreed to let them do the c-section. They said both of them wouldn't make it if I dragged it on." Vince choked back a sob and touched Lenore's arm.

"I'm sorry Vince she was a great person, though I didn't know her very well I'll miss her!" I was sincere as tears clouded my vision. Vince nodded in thanks then left me alone with Terion.

"Terion I.. sorry about earlier, it really just brought up old memories." I looked down in embarrassment but Terion grabbed my head and kissed me passionately. I broke the kiss as the monitor beeping slowed, I blushed down at Lenore still as a statue. It got awkward then, Terion laughed and headed to the door.

"I'll see you later I think the doctors are coming soon, they'll need you in there. Be strong!" With that he left and I was cascaded in silence.

Hours later I was almost falling over from sleep when the pack doctors walked in and wheeled Lenore back into the surgery room. I was scared I was going to pass out and have both of them dead but Terion's words came back to me.