Chapter 5

{Light MxB action}

Terion's POV

Waking up I rolled over on my back turning my face to my mates sleeping face, he was on his side I could feel one of his legs against my thigh. I felt the heat of his body it turned me on so much I pictured Cody and I having sex. Him on top while I had my prick up him, Cody bobbing slowly up and down leaving little cries of pleasure out of his mouth. The image shattered when Cody nestled up to me, groaning out in torture. I had to go to the bathroom to jack myself off when my mates right next to me. I scooted over a bit to get out of bed without waking Cody but I felt a soft touch on my back. When I looked behind me Cody's eyes were groggy and hazy.

" Morning mate." I gave him a half grin half smile, I hoped he didn't notice the smell of my arousal as I laid back down. Cody moved his body half on top of me and his mouth started leaving wet sloppy kisses on my collarbone and neck. I tried to keep in a slight moan but it came out, Cody noticed he let out whimper then started to move his hips desperately grinding on me. I quickly shook off my horny state and realized Cody's wolf was talking over him, through his sleep. I knew his wolf needed it but my mate need his control back and I didn't want him to be upset with me for doing it with him. I flipped us so I was hovering over my mate, one of my hands on his cheek and the other to balance myself, using my wolf connection I reached out to his wolf.

···Mate I know you want to bond but I don't think Cody is ready emotionally and physically, I know he's had a lot done to him but not the specifics though I will find out soon!··· I argued my point to him.

···I need you it will make me stronger, I really need some more strength I'm weak but it does help being near you and touching you.··· I felt really bad when he said it, his voice was hoarse and low I could barely hear him.

···I know thank you for speaking to me love, I will give you all the contact you need but we will wait for the bond until Cody gives the ok··· I replied and Cody seemed to snap out of it he looked around then up at me his eyes were wide in realization.

"Hey Cody do you feel re-energized, I hope!" I tried to divert his thoughts. Cody nodded and stared down at my chest.

"Was that conversation real? It felt real the one between our wolves." He finally said, I kind of knew he knew what his wolf was doing, like when I'm in my wolf form my wolf is in control but I know what's happening.

"Yeah you wolf took control, he tried to get what it wanted" I replied

"I heard everything, so we have to stay close for my wolf to get a little stronger? I can do that." He blew out a breath of air at my chest making me remember my down south problem.

"That's good, um let me go to the bathroom and take a shower and we can get some food then I promised my brothers mate to visit her " my mate let a ok slip past his lips, I climbed off of him and stalked to the bathroom closing the door on the way in.

Turning on the shower and stripping from my bed wear I stepped in the warm shower. Water cascaded down my body wetting me, I took the base of my cock and slowly pumped it quickening my pace as my genitals jerked. Shots of cream colored marked the walls, I sprayed some water on the wall and let my seed disappear down the drain. Turning around and dipping my head back getting my hair wet then using some shampoo on the shelf, I washed it away and soaped up my body with some yogurt body wash repeating to wash it away.

When I made sure everything was rinsed, I turned off the shower and dried off with a towel. Realizing my clothes were in the closet in the room, I opened the bathroom door leaving it open as I walked to the walk in closet. I disappeared inside leaving Cody's blushing form on the bed. I hurriedly picked out my clothes for the day pulling them on and left the closet.

Cody already retreated to the bathroom so I sat on the love seat, 15 minutes passed of me thinking of everyday items we were to need. The bathroom door opened, Cody with only a towel on so I got up and pushed him into the walk in shutting the doors as I flipped the closet light switch on.

"Wear what ever you want though some things won't fit, i'll get someone to run to Wal-Mart for temporary clothes!" I adjusted my loudness of my voice for my mate to hear me over the door.

{Ok I know it's shorter but I will post another one after this for different POV! Also there will be other point of views than just Terion and Cody.}