Chapter 3

Terion's POV

I looked down at my mates sleepy form, I could feel his goosebumps. Examining him, his ribs were slightly showing, his lips were chapped and the scars I couldn't wait to get my hands on the person(s) who did it to him. But most of all I couldn't wait to run my hands down every inch of his body just holding him made me horny. I would of jumped him now but it was obvious that he'd object. I could smell the pack more and more with every step, we were getting closer. Neither of us said a word the whole way and it was killing me I wonder what his voice was like, probably would bring me to my knees.

··· Brother can you hear me? ··· My wolf helped me communicate to my brother.

··· Where are you? Are you okay? I just got done trying to talk to the rouge Luke and Solomon brought back from you. ···Vince let me know.

··· Yeah I'm almost back, um did Luke or the other guy say anything when they got back? ··· I wanted to tell Vince myself about finding my mate.

··· Okay I'll see you soon and they just said that they brought this one back and you had another! ··· Those assholes, I will just have to get it over with.

··· Vince can you meet me in my room? ···

···Okay let me check in on my wife and soon to be born son and I will see you there··· Vince told me nodding to myself and looking back down at my mate, he was staring at my shoulder. Stepping into a clearing where the main house sat I looked around seeing that the coast was clear. I walked behind the house for the quickest way to my room and that didn't have that many people wandering about.

See there is a main house where unmated males or female's and some couples lived then some houses scattered on our territory for families or special cases. Unfortunately my best friend of ten years was walking out of the back tapping on his phone he must of sensed my power because he looked up at me with a huge grin on his face.

"Terion there you are I heard you were back for a visit," he looked at my small mate and he sniffed the air, "you know he's a rouge" my mate stiffened in my grip.

"Of course Matthew, I'm not stupid and I'm not that old that I haven't lost my sense of smell." I joked trying to divert his thoughts away from my boy.

"So what's he doing here?" He reached out to touch his arm and I couldn't help a menacing growl rumble out. He thankfully snatched his hand away with wide fearful eyes.

"I'll talk to you later" I side stepped him and continued to my room. I let myself in and nudged the door open with my foot stepping in my old room it looked the same as I visited last time about two years ago but everything was dusted and washed. Vince would be here soon so I better get everything out.

Cody's POV

I was still in Terion's arms and I just wanted to go into a soundless sleep. After we left some guy named Matthew, we went into a room it was a big room in my opinion. A big bed with a gray blanket, a closet with two doors was off to the side, a night stand with a lamp next to the head of the bed and sofa facing the bed a couple pictures and candles littered the nightstand. Terion walked over to the sofa and I thought he was going to put me down but he sat down, instead of him carrying me bridle style he draped my bare legs over his so I was sitting on his groin it made me feel awkward.

" Now that we are sitting my brother is coming soon so I need to tell you first, okay so we are mates my wolf told me when I saw that rouge rip into you're leg!" I stared up at him at disbelief he had to be lying guys can't mate. Well that's what I was told but it had to be true why would they lie? I struggled to get up off of him but he held me down.