Chapter 7

Terion's POV

A week passed since Cody's been here. Each day I introduced Cody to people his age he didn't seem to bond with any of then though. My parents met him at first they were worried about his age, seaming as my wolfs chopping at the bit by now but with every day passing my wolf is getting closer to claiming his mate. It scares me that I might not have control over myself when I take Cody, hoping it doesn't come down to my wolf taking over otherwise I hope I don't hurt him.

We went shopping in town picking out clothes we actually like and I showed him some of my favorites shops/restaurants, he bonded with Lenore visiting her everyday when I was busy with Vince and pack business. Lenore still didn't have her baby but very soon, she thought she was having contractions yesterday but it turned out to be a false alarm.

Cody and I are snuggling in the living room we were the only ones in their, it was a big room probably as big as a half a football field with a giant t.v. and four six seater couches. He's become more affectionate with me but sadly no other sexual encounters, like when his wolf took over. The t.v. wasn't on or anything we laid in silence curled up together. I was mostly smelling his scent as my wolf rumbled in satisfaction.

"Hey why don't you try anything?" Cody asked out of the blue making me confused as to what he's asking.

"Try what?" I answered back making Cody blush beat red.

"Well I already know about mating and I heard that's it's hard to resist your mate when you meet them." Cody shyly looked away.

"Well we are still getting to know each other, but your right my wolf is getting closer to take control." I answered truthfully, Cody shot up off the couch and his legs wobbled as he walked fast to the other side of the room, "Hey it's okay you don't have to be afraid of me, I really don't want to take you like that. To tell you the truth my wolf's not really a passionate guy, he can be rough. I worry he'll hurt you!" I frowned staring at the floor shamefully, Cody was shaking and breathing heavily.

"I don't want my first time with my mate like that! I want it to mean something, I should leave!" Cody stated making my wolf growl, I shook my head frantically at him with wide eyes.

"Don't do that it'll make it worse, my wolf's all ready growling and I don't want you to go." I desperately said as Cody shifted from foot to foot trying to decide it out it in his head. When he looked at me wearily I let out a shaky breath.

"I don't want to leave either but what if your wolf looses control? I don't think I could handle that again, I'd probably feel embarrassed and want to die!" Cody groaned out making me growl at him, he jumped in surprise.

"NO, your not going to kill yourself." My wolf growled losing control. Cody wimpered and sunk to the floor shaking his head tears rolling down his face. My wolf stalked over to him then lifted him up by his shoulders pulling him to my face. I kissed him as he was stiff as a board, I licked his lips and nibbled on his bottom lips sucking on it. I fought for control back trying to reason with him.

···WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Our mates going to be scared of us!··· I yelled at my wolf.

···He said he'd kill himself!··· He growled back making me roll my eyes, he's so stubborn.

···If we lost control like your doing now, dumbass!··· I replied.

···Well what do I do know?··· He whined at me, I huffed in annoyance.

···I'll deal with it, just give me control back. You can't come out for awhile after this he needs to be cool with you.··· I said as I felt myself come back, Cody was withering in panic. I loosened my grip on him then engulfed him in a hug.