Chapter 9

Lenore's POV (surprise)

Finally I got some peace and quiet after I had my baby, I don't even remember having him though but I still love him no matter what. I was indebted to Cody but I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to do anything for him, I knew deep down I was to die soon. I hoped Vince took it well even though I told everyone my fear I think they didn't take it to heart, I know my husband went to shower and check on Blair but he'll be back soon. I looked around for a bell or call button and on the table next to me a button was nailed into the top, it took me some effort but eventually I got to it pressing it down a green light turned on on the side of it. It didn't take long for a nurse to rush in and look around frantically but with no sign of anything serious she looked at me quizzical.

"I need you to get Cody my husband's brothers mate ok before my husband gets back!" I told her well more like ordered her, she nodded and rushed back out of the room closing the door for it only to open next time ten minutes later with Cody looking worried, with a slight glow and a calm aura around him I knew Terion and him did the deed. I smiled brightly at him and patted the bed spot unoccupied.

"Come sit, so you took my advice and committed to Terion," Cody shyly looked down with a red face, "don't worry every mated couples done it but that's not why I wanted you here."

"We didn't go all the way for your information, is it about what you said earlier?" Cody asked making me surprised he didn't forget about my speech.

"Yes in fact it is, I am going to die!" I announced again but Cody shook his head and placed one of his small hands on my arm.

"No your not it's just..." Cody trailed off not even believing himself.

"You know it true don't you," I stated while he nodded yes, "I just wanted to talk before it happens, whenever it happens. I'm not sure when but soon I know, accept what you animals instincts are tell you even if you yourself are not sure of the situation. Look after Terion he needs you and a firm hand don't go all soft when you're with him, you'll be a push over. I don't know how Vince's going to react so beware, no matter what look after my... my baby okay, I know you can do it and make sure he has a great childhood!" I choked back my tears but sobbed together with Cody as he embrace me.

"I will I promise, I just hoped to get to know you better you know." Cody cried into my shoulder me along with him. I stroked his hair wondering what my child would be like, small and delicate or big and put on a front? Maybe he'll be small but have a attitude I'll never get to know, would he have some of my personalities or do things I would like wash my feet before I go to bed. I just hoped he will be loved and will fall in love with a amazing person.

Cody placed a kiss on my head then my cheek and held me tight for probably the last time, this was the time for everything to be said.

"I would've loved to have you as a son, I don't know why you parents left but whatever the reason I'm glad I met you. You are bright and I can't wait for you to have your own kids, well adopt or do insemination, not that you have woman parts but you know what I mean. I wish I could be there when you get your brother back and do it asap, he's probably waiting for you scared and all alone. Good luck and may you have a wonderful life, could you find Terion and Vince I need to speak with them?" I said urgency in my voice, Cody noticed then kissed me goodbye.

He was crying while he left the room making tears come to my eyes again, I was going to miss everyone but most of all my husband and my newborn. I didn't even get to spend time with him or have the embarrassing conversation on sex, I laughed at my thinking but it was true I wasn't going to be there for his wedding if he has one or the birth of his kids. I covered my crying eyes with my arm and the door knob squeaked twisting open.

"Honey are you okay?" Vince's voice soothed me make me uncover my eyes and see his sorrow filled face. I shook my head no and told him why I asked him to come.

"I'm going to die, I was trying to tell you when I woke up but you both brushed it off." I went strait for the point.

"Don't saw things like that!" Vince denied what I was saying but I wanted him to make his peace with if before I go.

"Vince sweetheart it's true, why would I lie? I love you and our son but you should be prepared, I already talked to Cody, he's accepted it and believes me. Terion stood at the door uncomfortable I noticed and he looked like he was about to leave.

"Terion I wanted you hear for a reason I think you believe me, am I right?" I asked.

"Vince I believe your wife, she wouldn't be doing this if she wasn't so come on brother get it together!" Terion thankfully backed me up now all I need is Vince to accept and say goodbye.

"I can't, l I love you don't say things like that!" Vince was losing it, I could tell.

"Terion before Vince gets more pissy I wanted to speak with you too, I love you and I'm glad you've found you mate and mated congrats. Be good to him he's had a lot of difficulties, he told you about them right?" I asked Terion looked shocked.

"Cody told you about what happened? He really must trust you and I love ya like a sister." Terion spoke as my tears fell over once again.

"Thanks Terion, take care of Cody and get his brother back as soon as I'm gone, I'm sure he will want to bury me before he leaves. Make sure Vince doesn't go mad by the way, I hope you stay in the pack and make a home outta it. I love you." I wiped my tears away then a Terion came over and gave me a big hug, he kissed my cheek then stepped back.

"You all are crazy, crazy I say!" My husband snapped then placed the room.

"Honey I know your going to keep protesting so I love you and take care of the pack, our son and yourself." Vince smashed a lamp on the floor and a bright light flashed in my eyes. I went ridged and started to chock on air, I convulsed in the bed feeling hands on my shoulders. I smelled the sweet aroma of baby powder then blank, nothing.