Chapter 14

{Sexual content in end}

Cody's POV

I waited for Leon to continue but he didn't he just stared off looking behind me where the woods were and I knew he was missing the mysterious guy.

"That's cool but what happened after he killed the reddish wolf? Did you get his name? Did you talk or did he leave you and go back to his pack? Did you guys um you know, fully mate?" That got Leon's attention and he snapped his blushing face to me and I shrugged innocently.

"Well he had to leave but explained to me that a group of werewolves were attacking his pack so him and some others chased them away but they kept returning so a group of men set out to eliminate them. He said his name was Domarius, I told him my name two but he really had to leave to meet up with the others. I convinced him to meet me again the next day at the same spot and we met up like we planned, it was wonderful I was in total bliss but then he asked me what pack I was from. I told him I was a rogue but some of us rogues joined together so it was like our own pack, he seemed a little hesitant to meet me again but luckily he came back two nights later and we continued meeting." Leon had a dreamy expression on and to be honest I was happy for him, I know he caused me pain but I always thought we'd become friends when I met him the first time.

"I am happy for you, so why did you decide to leave the rouge pack?" I asked him then he turned to a sad and pained expression.

"His father found out," Leon choked out then tears fell from his eyes, he rubbed at then frantically but they kept falling. I pulled him in an embrace and he welcomed me with crying on my shoulder, "I was really torn up, when his father found us we were making out and we probably would've gone all the way! His father was angry that he liked guys but was furious that he was with a rogue, he even attacked me but I was angry at myself and even did something I'd never of thought I'd do!" Leon rolled his sleeve up revealing still red and fresh slash marks, I would've never of pegged Leon as a cutter but that proves just how much you know someone.

"Oh my god Leon!" I cradled his arm in the palm of my hand and ran my fingers down the torn flesh, Leon winced when I touched the edges of the cut but said nothing.

"Leon I'll be with you whenever you need me okay!" I told him and tears welded in his eyes but didn't overflow onto his cheeks.

"Thanks, I'm really sorry that I've hurt you and I promise to make it up to you!" determination filled his voice and I was glad it got off his mind off Domarius for now at least.

"It's okay just promise you won't do what you did to me to others and.." strong arms wrapped around me from behind and I instantly relaxed as I smelt Terion's familiar musk, he nestled his head in the crook of my neck and muttered a hello.

"Hey there to you two, I was just about to finish up then go check on Blair." I informed my mate but he just hummed in the back of his throat which sent pleasurable shivers down my spine.

"Oh well let's go see him shall we?" Terion was about to drag me along to the babies room but I didn't finish Leon and I's conversation so I halted my legs which Terion jolted backwards but not by much and I turned back to Leon. Leon had a sad confused and fearful expression on his face while he was fidgeting with the hem of his green shirt, I gave him a genuine smile then engulfed him in a hug.

"We'll talk later okay? If you need me ask someone where my room is or they can come get me, stay safe!" I bit my lip worried that he was going to hurt himself while in not with him but I knew I couldn't hover around him all the time. Reluctantly I felt Leon nod his head then I let him go and turned around with Terion right on my heels, when we were out of earshot from Leon the questions started.