DFS: "Daddy Issues" 2

DSF: "Daddy Issues"

Chapter 2: The Fairy of Gods

Narrator

In the Underworld

"He always calls us down here and he's always late," Lachesis grumbled crossing her arms. She was the tallest of the three and had the ability to see an individual's past with their mystical eye. Her bluish skin seemed to glow green beneath the hell flames. The spider made its web out of her long nose before she angrily blew it back in with a sniffle.

"It's not like we didn't know it," Atropos replied crossing her purple arms in annoyance. She was short with green serpent-like hair, with only one eye socket in her head. She had the ability to see into the future.

"Oh, come on, sisters," Clotho, the green skinned one with yellow worm like hair sighed as she longingly looked at the doorway Hades would be appearing from any minute. "He always makes up for it with his flattery." She rested her cheek against her palm as she dreamed. She had the ability to see the present.

"Oh, snap out of it, Clotho!" Lachesis lashed out frowning stealing the eye from her as she smacked her in the back of the head and it came popping out. "Aren't you seeing that Pirate from Hook's crew?"

"That may be so, but that doesn't make me blind," Clotho replied frowning.

"That future is as nonexistent as the one with Hades," Atropos replied earning a hit from Clotho.

"Oh, What would you know?!" Clotho argued.

"I know cause I see it all!" Atropos retorted

"Well, see this, you eyesore!" Clotho shouted as the two began to fight and hit at each other.

"Who are you calling an eyesore?! Eye sore!" Atropos shouted back as they fought. Lachesis looked at her sisters unamused debating on whether to do anything about it or not. After all, to her, they were both eyesores.

"Ladies, ladies!" Hades said walking in and immediately getting in between. "What is all this commotion?"

"You're late!" Lachesis yelled

"I was unaware of your arrival until recently," Hades quickly apologized, "I have two imbeciles working for me." Hades tossed Panic and Pain to the side as they struggled to untangle themselves after Hades had tied their worm forms together.

"You should have been more attentive," Lachesis spat, "you are the one that called us down here."

"Yes, Yes, I will make sure of that next time," Hades replied before quickly changing the subject, "now, how have my three idols of death been doing?" Clotho giggled as he kissed her green wrinkly hand.

"We've told you, Hades," Lachesis said, "that was the last time we'd show you the future."

"Okay, then let me just ask you one question and you don't have to show me anything," he replied frowning, "the brat, that little brat that was supposed to die, she won't, she won't affect my plan at all...right?"

"The reason your plan to rule Olympus again worked only because the infant met her demise," Atropos replied causing Hades to light up his entire body in red fiery rage.

"Why must my victory always depend on the life of some little creature that can't even control its own drool?!" He shouted out.

"The only reason your daughter was so open to your plan was because the loss of that infant made her angry towards the people who abandoned her, the gods who've done nothing to aid her," Atropos replied. "Her anger would have made her unattainable to them all, making her your perfect little puppet."