Chapter 2: Meeting Him

Start from the beginning

OMG R U DEAD? Wait...if you are...that means you won't answer. ANSWER ME!

From Pippa:

If tomorrow you don't answer me by the end of the day, I'm just gonna assume you are dead. Going to bed Rosie Posie.

Pippa tended to overreact...just a little.

To Pippa:

I'm alive!

From Pippa:

WTF ROSIE? I was like frickin worried. What hapened to you? WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP MY DAMN CALLS?!

To Pippa:

Come over and I'll explain.

From Pippa:

See you in 15!!!

After fifteen minutes, Pippa barged into the house. Aunt Beth did tell her that she was always welcome at any time.

"WTF ROSIE?" She shrieked.

"I'm sorry! I was overwhelmed by surprise!" I said. Pippa noticed the boxes around the floor and my suitcase.

"What is this?"

So that's when I told her about everything. From the time I got home to the part where I mentioned that Louis Tomlinson from One Direction was my brother. She didn't believe me.

"Nice try Rosie, but you can't fool me. I'm not that stupid."

"Pip," I sighed, "I-" There was a knock on the door.

"Honey can you get that!" Aunt Beth shouted. I walked to the front door and opened it. About ten people stood in front of me. Whoa... Half of them were-

"OMG IT'S ONE DIRECTION!" Pippa screeched. So much for not being obsessed Pip.

They all groaned. "Hi." I said, rolling my eyes at Pippa. She had a stupid grin on her face and was pinching her arm. "Sorry, she's a fan. Pip, you told me you weren't obsessed!"

"Yeah, but I never thought I'd actually meet them. So you weren't lying..."

"I'm-"

"You are my daughter!" Said the woman who looked like Aunt Beth. She was probably my mother.

"Uh...I guess?"

"Rosemarie Elaine Tomlinson..." She murmured.

"Uh...it's Poulston first of all and please just call me Rosie." I said. I hated it when people called me Rosemarie. It sounded too formal and long.

"No. It's Tomlinson now." She said. "Rosie, I'm your mum."

Did she not know how awkward this felt for me? I'm meeting my mum for the first time and it's been eighteen years.

"So who are these people?" I asked looking at the other people standing there. The boys from One Direction were posing in a picture with Pippa and that stupid grin was practically plastered on her face. There were four more people, all girls. Two of them were twins and the other two looked about a year or two apart.

"That's Zayn, Niall, Liam, Harry, and Louis your brother." Mum said. Mum...sounded so weird. I was more used to "Aunt Beth" when I needed something. I looked at the boy who was my brother. He wore a shirt with navy striped on it, red skinny jeans, and plaid TOMS. I didn't even know they made those. Yup, that was the boy that I hated the most in One Direction. And he's my brother. "Then these four girls are your half-sisters. These two are Daisy and Phoebe." The twins smiled shyly. "And these two are-"

"I'm Felicite but call me Fizzy."

"I'm Charlotte, but call me Lottie."

"I'M LOUIS YOUR BIG BROTHER!!!" Louis shrieked loudly and crushed me into a giant hug. He was nuts. So very nuts. "And by the way, I like your shoes." I glanced down at my feet. I was wearing navy TOMS.

"Hey..." Did they think they could just waltz into my life and it wouldn't be really overwhelming for me? If they did, they were so so wrong. I was shocked and still trying to breath in the news.

"Louis, let the girl breath. She's only known that you were her brother for less that 24 hours. You are so lucky she isn't a fan and has a crush on you or something." It was Liam...I think. Little did he know that I hated them. Hated them all.

"You shouldn't worry about her fangirling. She isn't really a big 1D fan." Pippa stated. At least I didn't say it myself.

"Really?" Louis asked. I nodded and found the details on my TOMS to be very interesting. "At least I don't have to worry about her having a crush on anyone."

I decided to mess with him though. I mean isn't that what brothers and sisters do? "Actually," Louis raised an eyebrow, "I think the curly haired one is kinda cute." Pippa had her mouth open, but I winked at her mentally telling her it was all a joke. "I mean I just wanna run my hands through it." Harry smirked.

"Doesn't everyone?" Zayn asked. "Don't touch my hair though. This," He pointed to his hair, "Is off limits."

"SCORE!" Harry said.

"Nuh uh Harry. She's my sister. Off limits!" Louis said, crossing his arms like a five year old.

"Don't worry Rosie, Louis gave me the same speech." Lottie said, rolling her big blue eyes at Louis.

"There's a speech?" She nodded. I was not in the mood for a speech, let alone from a guy that I couldn't stand.

"I was just joking..." I said. Louis sighed in relief. Liam, Zayn, and Niall chuckled. Harry gasped and faked being hurt.

"So are you all packed Rosie?" Mum asked. Still weird.

"Yes. Everything."

"Good you are moving into Louis and Harry's flat in London."

Wait...WHAT?!

Thanks @DandiK13 for helping me get more reads!! Also, thanks for all your comments on my last chapter! If you haven't yet, you should check out my other story...only if you want to...but thanks again. Beware I thank people a lot. Vote, comment, or fan me? Thanks for reading. (See I told you I say thanks a lot...)

-Naidraa