Make out- i mean, make up

Angelica POV

A few days later

[Group Chat]

Angelica*: hey this is the group chat without Alex or John because of how salty they are rn. So! Operation get Alex and John together again has begun!

Elizard: I have a plan! We both talk some shit into them.

&Peggy: I have a better idea, figure out what they're fighting about and make them apologize. I'll take John you guys can take Alex

Lafayeet: what can Mulligan and I do?

Angelica*: you guys get pizza then go to John and Alex's dorm. Eliza and I will take Alex out wherever he wants and try to give him some advice he needs it:)

Eliza and I headed to Alex's place. Peggy would work on John when she got back from work.

Eliza knocked on the door, and John opened it after a few minutes.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"We came for Alex... is he uh... here?" Eliza answered quietly.

"Oh, yeah. ALEX!!!" John yelled, scaring both of us.

"Leave me alone!" Alex replied simply.

"Angelica and Eliza are here for you!" John responded.

We all heard a shuffle, then Alex walked out. And holy shit, he looked like shit. I mean, he always looked tired, but this was worse.

He greeted us, and pretended like John didn't exist. We could smell the awkward.

All three of us walked outside, being completely silent, until I spoke up.

"So, Alex! Is there anywhere you'd like to go?" I asked.

"Bar." Alex quickly answered.

Eliza was totally down, but I was a bit worried. I wasn't 100% sure this was the best idea, but that's what Alex wanted.

We finally arrived, and Alex almost instantly got a drink.

"So what happened with John?" Eliza asked, getting to the point, not caring for the fun conversations that surrounded the building.

"We got in a fight... and he thought I hate him... but now he hates me!" Alex slurred.

"Maybe apologize?" I said.

"Forgiving does nothing! He hates me and he's gonna hate me forever!" Alex complained.

Eliza and I continued throwing suggestions, but he didn't like any of them. After getting bored of us, he finally agreed to saying sorry. I hadn't even noticed how many drinks Alex had, but I knew he was super drunk, so was Eliza, but I wasn't. Being the only sober one, I drove them both back to the dorms. Alex would occasionally flirt with Eliza, but she just ignored him.

After this annoying mess, we finally arrived. The day has been too long, and I kinda wish I had drank at least something from the bar.

We stumbled in, and Alex seemed startled to see John with Mulligan, Lafayette, and Peggy eating pizza on the couch.

"Okay nope!" John said, trying to run away, his plan being foiled by Peggy holding his arm.

"Not so fucking fast! You two need to make out- I uh... I mean make up!" Peggy stuttered.

"No way! He doesn't like me and he never will!" Alex yelled, trying to leave, Eliza holding him back.

"You're the one who doesn't like me! You said it yourself!" John argued.

"Guys sto-"

"No I didn't! You just misunderstood me! If I complain about hating everything that means I want us to cuddle! In short, Laurens, I am disgusted with everything in this world but yourself." Alex replied.

At this point, everyone was sick of fighting, especially John and Alex.

"So uh... what are you saying?" John asked, confused.

"I'm sorry. I love you..." Alex answered.

"Oh my god, finally! Those were the worst day of my life! I love you too!" John exclaimed.

John picked Alex up, bridal style, and they kissed. It was the gayest bonding moment ever.

We all sat back down on the couch, stuffing pizza in our mouths, except for Alex, he had passed out in John's arms.

"Wait... did you guys go to a bar?" John asked, raising a brow.

"Uh, Yeah? Why?" Eliza replied.

"Is he going to remember this?" John asked.

Fuck