Lit party chapter

John POV

I woke up, sunlight pouring through my window, like it did everyday. But today felt different. I didn't understand why, until I remembered. I looked over at my side, Alex asleep next to me. He looked so helpless, it was adorable. I held him in my arms, trying to fall asleep. However, I heard a knock on the door and had to get up to open it.

It was Eliza and Theodosia, they seemed pretty excited about something.

"Would you and your boyfriend like to come to our party tonight?" Theodosia asked.

"He's not my boyfriend! We only went on one date! And I'm down to go, I'll have to ask Alex." I replied.

"Cool it's at 8 p.m.- wait... you guys went on a date?!" Eliza said.

"Oh no! I've told you too much!" I responded.

They chuckled and went on their way. I couldn't believe them sometimes.

I walked back to my room, this time though, Alex was awake. He was sitting up, and looking through his phone.

"Hey, Eliza and Theodosia wanted to know if you'd like to go to their party?" I asked.

"Sure..." He mumbled, still half asleep.

I sat down next to him, as he put his phone on the side table.

"So, how was yesterday?" I asked.

"Perfect." He replied, shortly.

"Do you want to do anything?"

"Sleep."

"Say no more." I responded, laying down.

He layed down next to me, and cuddled against my chest. It was adorable. His breathing began to slow down, and I kissed his forehead before falling asleep myself.

***

Thomas POV

I was watching Alex and John kissing in the corner while sipping beer from a red cup. I didn't know they were dating, but like ok.

"Hey!" James ran up to me. "What you doin?" He slurred.

"Watching Alex and Laurens mouth-fucking." I answered.

"Can we mouth-fuck too???" He asked.

"Sure." I replied. We were only friends, but who gives a fuck?

We probably just stood there, kissing, for twenty minutes. That was, until Angelica just had to open her mouth.

"So you're cheating on Sally now too?! I'm telling her!" She yelled.

"Fuck." I mumbled, pulling away from James.

"N-no!" He stumbled towards me.

He looked too helpless. Screw Sally, I was in love with James tonight. I pinned him against the wall, and kissed him instantly. No regrets.

John POV

I walked back towards Alex, and handed him his red cup. I instantly took a sip from mine, and noticed it tasted a bit off. I didn't think much of it, until I noticed Alex seemed to be slurring heavily.

"Haavve youu evverr like, thoought in youur sleeep?" He slurred.

That's when it hit me. I had switched our drinks on accident. Usually, he had light stuff, being so small, while I had heavier things. Therefore, he was probably on the verge of passing out.

"Alex, I think you should s-sit down." I stuttered.

"Okaaaayyyyy?"

I practically dragged him over to the couch. We sat down next to each other while he began to question all of his life choices. After about five minutes however, he passed out.