Thomas is problematic

Alex POV

I was on the verge of murdering Thomas. He had stolen my stapler for the third time that week, and I had enough of it. If he stole it one more time, I would staple his eyes.

"Thomas where is-"

"Look! It's dick face Alex!" He laughed, along with half the class.

I was caught between saying "you wanna fight?!" and "fuck you" and accidentally said "YOU WANNA FUCK?!"

"Pffffttt, not only is he a dick face, he wants my dick on his face!" He yelled. This time, only a few people weren't laughing. Those were Angelica, Lafayette, and Mulligan. Thank god for them.

However, I was still humiliated in front of everyone, so I ran out of the classroom, and to the bathroom.

I ran in, and slammed the stall door behind me. Usually shit like this didn't get to me, but for some reason it did. I felt horrible. Even worse when I knew John was the one who started it all. I didn't want to blame him, but it was the truth.

No it's all your fault

Tears ran down my cheeks, even though I didn't want them to.

Fuck. Somebody walked in.

"Hello? Alex? It's Mulligan."

I stayed silent. After a few minutes he finally left. I remained there until I could hear the bell ring farewell.

I ran out, and bumped in Lafayette.

"Fuck, I- I uh..." I stumbled, looking for words.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

I simply fell into his arms, and he carried me over to his and Mulligan's dorm.

"A-Alex?! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Mulligan said, Laf plopping me down on the couch.

"Guys I'll be fine-" I was cut off.

"I have bad news... Thomas just shared something on Facebook..."

I snatched away Mulligan's phone to see the worst...

___________________________

Thomas J.

@A.hamilton just asked me to have sex with him, I of course turned it down, but then he complained about not being satisfied with his partner. @Johnnyboi is quaking!!

23 likes

________________________

Johnnyboi

What the fuck? Is this true?

5 likes

________________________

"Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Okay, I'm not fine at all." I said.

Just then, the Schuyler sisters, along with their lovers and... John, barged in.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAMILTON?!" John screamed.

"I-I couldn't stop them... I'm sorry Alex.." Angelica panted.

I was on the verge of crying again. Everyone was staring at me, looking for an answer. It was simple, yet I couldn't do it.

"I-I uh..." I stuttered.

"It wasn't his fault! Thomas made up the part about him complaining about his sex life with you!!" Lafayette thankfully chimed in.

"And what about the asking Thomas to have sex with you?" John asked, suspicious.

"I was really mad at him and got caught between saying "wanna fight" and "fuck you"!!" I replied.

"Angelica, Lafayette, Mulligan, is this true?" John responded.

They all nodded their heads yes.

"Fine, I believe you." John mumbled, completely unsatisfied.

Knowing he didn't believe me, made me cry. I hated crying, but I did so much.

"A-Alex?" John stuttered, running over to me.

He sat down next to me, and began hugging me. It was enough to make me stop sobbing, but I still avoided eye contact. He kissed my forehead and ran his hand through my hair. I smiled slightly.

"Love you, babe." John said.

"Love you too." I responded.

"Awwwww!" The rest of the squad said at the same time.