The breakup

Lots of time had passed, and finals were arriving, quicker than anyone was expecting.

John POV

I had been drawing for eight hours, and on the verge of dying. My eyes hurt from and staring at my computer screen, and my back hurt from sitting in the most uncomfortable position. Alex was in his room, probably studying harder than me.

"JOHN!!!" Alex yelled from his room.

I got up and stretched, then walked over to the living room.

"What's so important? I'm trying to study." I mumbled.

"Look what I found! It's basically you as a kid!" He exclaimed, gesturing towards his phone.

It was a video. I watched it and fell over laughing. It was a little boy, simply saying "I like turtles." In the most monotone voice.

Thomas POV

I was in the park, not studying. Finals were coming up, and who cared about those? Probably Alex, but than again, nobody cared about him. Except for John and his gay ass. It's not like he mattered though.

"Thomas..." Someone said from behind me.

"What do you want- oh Sally! What do you need honey?" I asked.

"Thomas, I want- no, I need the truth. A little while back Angelica told me-" I cut her off.

"Angelica doesn't know shit. Don't listen to her babe." I replied.

"Don't "babe" me! She told me you were dating James. Is this true? Are you really cheating on me? I mean, if you're gay that's fine, just tell me the truth." She said.

"I- okay fine I'll give you the truth. I made out with James, I don't know what came over me. I understand if you don't want to date me anymore." I sighed.

"Well, to be honest I don't really trust you anymore, so no. I don't want to date you anymore. However, I still care about you, and James. So tell me one last thing. Did you enjoy the kiss?" She asked.

Fuck. How was I supposed to respond? Yes, yes I did enjoy it, in fact I enjoyed it so much I'm pretty much gay now. I decided to be honest, because umm... why not?

"Maybe, but don't tell anyone! I can figure this out on my own." I answered blankly.

"Okay, I won't. Just don't cheat on him! Or else!"

"Or else what?"

"I'll umm... think about this and text you my final response later! Therefore making you have to wait which... I give up... but I'll do something! I swear!"

I simply laughed, as she walked away proudly. Now I needed to find James.

Ok so I decided to discuss the sexuality of all the main characters so here:

Alex: bisexual

John: gay

Eliza: pansexual

Angelica: demisexual & asexual biromantic

Peggy: gay

Aaron: heterosexual

James: pansexual

Jefferson: bisexual

Theodosia: gay

Maria: gay

Mulligan: polysexual (male female genderfluid nonbinary)

Lafayette: pansexual