_47_

"I cannot believe your dad is coming over for dinner tomorrow. Oh my gosh. This is kind of strange and it feels illegal," Nameless laughed from on top of Archie. He was straddling him, his bare chest heaving slightly from the kissing they were doing. They apparently hadn't allowed time for breathing.

"Don't bring up my dad when I have a boner," Archie whined. His hands were on his boyfriend's waist, his eyes darkened with lust and his voice raspy.

"Well, you need to get it down somehow," Nameless sighed guiltily before climbing off of the boy and getting out of bed. Archie whined as the boy grabbed his shirt, lazily throwing it on and running his fingers through his hair. Ever since they told each other that they were in love, their make out sessions were getting a bit more heated.

"How come you don't get hard that easily?"

"It is this thing called restraint. Also, I try to make you hard on purpose and I always prevent you from touching me too much," He admitted, smirking at him.

"That's cruel and unusual and some day you'll pay for that," Archie huffed, sitting up in bed and trying to fill his head with thoughts that would help him get rid of his problem.

"About that," Nameless said quietly before joining Archie on the bed again. "I was thinking we could, you know, do it tomorrow. After your dad leaves of course, but technically I will be 18 and I want to."

"Wait. Are you sure?" Archie smiled. His excitement was obvious and Nameless had to smile a bit at that.

"Yeah. Usually after dinner, my family goes out to see the fireworks but I asked David if we could stay here. I told him you were scared of fireworks so I think that is the only reason why he agreed."

"You are such a dirty liar," Archie laughed. "Who's going to do what?"

"I do not know. Do you have a specific preference? I do not mind doing either one." Nameless answered awkwardly. He knew exactly what Archie was referring to.

"I do not mind either. Either one is fine with me."

"I could flip a coin?"

"Are we really going to flip a coin to decide who tops or bottoms during our first time?" Archie snickered.

"Do you have any better ideas?" Nameless asked as he got out of bed again and grabbed a coin from his desk.

"Guess not. Heads I top, tails you bottom," Archie said.

"Do you think that I am an idiot?" Nameless raised an eyebrow.

"Okay fine. Tails I top, Heads you top," Archie cleared up. He wasn't lying when he said he didn't really mind. Both positions intrigued him. It didn't really matter as long as he was with Nameless.

The boy nodded before flipping the coin in the air. They both watched as gravity worked it's magic, the coin flipping and flailing before it came down onto the blankets with a small thump.

"Well this is going to be fun."

———

The next day, Archie went straight home to Fred who finally came back from his conference. He loved spending time with his boyfriend but he missed his dad a whole lot. They talked on the phone everyday but it wasn't the same. His dad had always felt like a best friend to him and he was always thankful for their relationship.

The raven haired beauty understood, having a lot to do that day anyways. He had to help clean the house with Jay to get ready for dinner. He was kind of upset that Sabrina was forcing him to clean his room. Were the guests scheduled to eat in his room? He didn't think so.