_27_

(27 is my all time favorite number so I'm going to try to make this chapter long and funny and cute let's see if I follow through. Also, if you didn't read chapter 26 go back)

15 hours. That boy slept for 15 hours straight.

Archie had no idea how he was able to do that. sometimes he couldn't even sleep in on Saturdays because he was wired to wake up at a certain time.

Truth be told, those 15 hours were pretty uncomfortable for him. Throughout those fifteen hours Nameless shifted positions a few times. Some of them were just painful, with the boy resting his head on his arm which had started to go numb after a while, and some of them consisted of Nameless pressing his butt into Archie's crotch which led to some necessary alone time in the bathroom. Archie didn't fall asleep until about ten o'clock, so he spent a few hours cleaning up his room and getting ready for school as the boy slept soundlessly.

When the boy finally woke up around 6 o'clock due to Archie's alarm blasting Teenagers by My Chemical Romance, he groaned and opened his eyes prettily. He squinted at the light coming from the window and sat up, looking around in a dazed and confused manner.

"I know you are infatuated with me, but sneaking into my bed is a bit too far," Archie grinned, quoting Nameless. His voice made him jump a bit, but then he turned around and faced Archie with a look he couldn't quite pin an emotion to.

"Good morning Archie. Your bed is magical," he yawned.

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I am in it." He deadpanned before crawling over Archie and getting out of bed gracefully. It seemed like everything he did was done with poise, agility, and grace. It was pretty strange since as far as Archie knew, he didn't do much but sit around or lay around all day. He was almost athletic, in a way, for someone who knew nothing about sports.

"You can shower here and then we'll go to your house so you can change." Archie suggested, climbing out of bed after him and grabbing some clothes from his drawer.

"I hate changing back into dirty clothes after I shower." He sighed, watching Archie carefully. His sweats were hanging low on his hips and he was wearing an old American Eagle Hoodie. Archie was the only one Nameless knew who could actually manage to look blazingly attractive in sweats.

"Okay then you can wear some of my clothes and then just change when we get to your house." Archie shrugged. "My clothes would probably be big on you though."

"It is funny how we both call my home a house although it is an apartment." Nameless pointed out as Archie tossed him a hoodie, a pair of joggers and some boxers. The boy caught them, again, effortlessly and laid them on the bed. "I am going to eat. You can shower first."

"I can't believe you made me buy three boxes of lucky charms." Archie mumbled under his breath before grabbing the hem of his hoodie and pulling it upwards, revealing his body, and Nameless practically choked on his own spit.

"Football has done you well." He said slowly.

"Is that your way of complimenting me?" Archie blushed, all of a sudden feeling self conscious.

"Yes. It is my way of calling you hot, but I do not think the word hot does you justice." He winked, and then walked out of the door.

Archie stood there, bright red and frozen in place before shouting, "did you just wink at me?"

"Get in the shower!"

———

"You look adorable in my hoodie." Archie gushed as he drove to the boy's home. It was only 6:45 so they were making pretty good timing.