Introduction

♛ This book is obviously Jughead X Archie, but for the purpose of this book Jughead has no name until later on. He will be referred to as "the boy" "no name" "he" or "nameless" by the narrator (A.K.A. Me) but the characters in the book come to refer to him as a number of different nicknames until he chooses one.

Spoiler alert (not really) he chooses the name Jughead later on.

♛ He does not go by a label

♛ This book does not take place in Riverdale. It takes place in Seattle which for anyone who does not know, is in Washington State of America all the way at the top in the West Coast bordering Canada.

♛ Inspired by James from the end of the Fucking world, although his character and the way I shaped no name aren't really the same.

♛ I do not own any of the Riverdale characters I choose to put in here, but there might be some OC. I haven't decided yet.

♛ The prologue is published. Let me know what you think so I know if I should continue or not :)

♛ Chapter one coming soon

(But read the prologue!!!)

So I said I was going to quit writing but I'm back on my bullshit.

"How did you know it was me you needed to show around?"

"My dad said to look for a good looking boy with bold green eyes and black floppy hair."

"So you think I'm good looking." He said.

Archie stared at him for a split second, his mouth turning up into a slight smirk before letting out a chuckle of bemusement. "Goodbye." He called before rushing down the hallway.

***

The boy had been nameless for as long as he could remember, which despite being 17 years old, is only five years. He was an odd boy to try and get to know. He talked in absolutes, specifically in old English, barely ate, and the only things he seemed to love was Seattle, books, words, and the rain.

Archie, on the other hand, was the son of Fred Andrews, the nameless boy's social worker. He was adventurous, different, and to the boy's surprise, cute. Archie was probably the first person the boy had ever come across that stared at him with such neutrality as he did regularly.

The boy found that intriguing.

Will an encounter of obvious indifference on the boy's first day at school bud into something more?

***

▶︎ ?/?/?

◼︎ ?/?/?

DistressInDisguise©