12: The Aftermath

BECKY'S P.O.V.
My eyes flicked open as light shone in through the curtains, I groaned and rolled over instantly causing me to fall out of bed, a scream left my lips as I fell instantly causing Lydia to wake up. She stared down at me before rolling her eyes and laughing as I untangled myself from my duvet and threw it back onto my bed, I then headed to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I soon stepped under the hot water and began washing my hair and body from the previous night.

I soon finished and climbed out, I quickly wrapped a towel around my hair and a larger one around my body before exiting the bathroom as Lydia headed into hers, I quickly blow dried my hair before drying my body. I then pulled on an LA top, a pair of faded black skinny jeans and a pair of pink, white and blue Nike airs. I snapped a case on my phone before pulling my hair up into a bun, I pulled some loose strands out of the bun to make it look like a messy bun before placing a pair of pink Ray-Ban sunglasses on my nose.

Lydia soon reappeared in somewhat of the same get up as me, she wore a NY top, a pair of faded black skinny jeans with a ripped knee and a pair of wedged high-tops, she had her hair pulled up into a a bun with loose strands falling around her face also and she wore a pair of black Ray-Ban's over her eyes.

{Becky's And Lydia's Outfits}

She smiled at me and opened her mouth, "Coffee?" She asked

She smiled at me and opened her mouth, "Coffee?" She asked. "Coffee." I nodded as we left the dorm and headed to the mall area. She linked her arm with mine as we walked, we soon reached Starbucks and she ordered the drinks whilst I found us a table. She soon approached us with our drinks before pushing her sunglasses up and resting them on her head as I sipped my drink.

She seemed to be studying me, I shuffled uncomfortably in my seat before glancing around self cautiously, "What?" I finally asked her. "Strange..." She said. Although, it sounded like she was dragging the word out a little, "What?" I asked again. "Your neck.. You didn't have hickeys there last night, before the party. Your neck was clear. It was clean..." She stated. "And then I saw you and Aidan talking last night... Curious, don't'cha think?" She asked. My eyes widened behind my sunglasses as I almost choked on my coffee, "What?!" I spluttered. "What the hell are you getting at?" I asked her. "Did you and Aidan... Do it? Oh god, did you take him back?" She asked. "What?! Dude, no! Hell no! And I would NEVER have given it up for that douche." I said in shock. "So where'd you get the hickeys?" She asked. Shit! Now I'd dropped myself in it. "Uhm... They came from --" I began but was interrupted. "Hey girls! Didn't think you'd be here this early." I heard Dylan call out. Thomas was at his heels as they approached us, Thomas's eyes widened when he saw that my neck was on show as Dylan and Lydia shared a kiss.